Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOAL: At The End Of The Rainbow - 2024 Mar. 05 (14 Days)

It's a niche holiday for people that don't celebrate it. Also, a mostly Western thing so it has no meaning for me.

Personally, I just wish they would keep the themes neutral.

Farm Supplier
    the recipes and decorations are so cute and colorful for this goal i love it! not a big st. patrick's day person but I love all the green i can use now, and I'm a huge fan of rainbows and color fulness so I'll be using these for sure! also feel like they did an amazing job in the recipes they're so cute and unique the rainbow ones all look great (just wish the cupcakes were larger they're so tiny you can't see the detail as well) and the leprechaun trap cake is my favorite of the leprechaun oven recipes its adorable 😅

Farm Supplier
    For sure the cutest recipes from a goal in a very long time!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeewithdessert View Post
    It's a niche holiday for people that don't celebrate it. Also, a mostly Western thing so it has no meaning for me.

Me neither, I get it for the main goal but I wish the side goal or at least just the 5-days werent always so on theme just to have more variety

Hope the next 5 day in this cycle will not be St Pattys day themed too

Why is my Leprechaun Band Floor Deco missing???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by irenegchong View Post
    Why is my Leprechaun Band Floor Deco missing???
    Sorry but the forum can't really help with this.

Your best bet will be opening a Support Ticket and reporting the issue to the team. Be sure to include as much detail as possible (and photos if you have any) and be aware that it can take between 5-7 days for a response.

Farm Supplier

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by coffeewithdessert View Post

I wanted to write in to say how much I LOVE the rainbow prizes. I would love another separate rainbow goal, anyway, whether or not attached to a holiday.

My favorite prize in 12-13 years?? of game play is that **one square only** Rainbow Cloud Swing!! Wow, Love it. And as I prefer to keep a smaller cafe, I love that it's only 1 square. It's a brilliant, large image, on !! 1 square !!. Yay! Plus it's good for hiding things.

I agree with all the comments that these are great prizes and recipe images. I actually love St Patricks even though I have scant Irish history, but this is one of those holidays- actually this particular St patty goal - is especially broad since they focus so much on rainbows vs clover.

They could also have a separate-from-StPatricks- Rainbow theme goal, or even a Clover themed goal, right? When I don't relate to a goal's holiday, I try to see if I can use it's prizes in other ways.

But yea, without any personal history attached to the goals, it's less fun, I guess. That's why I love love love this forum so I can look ahead on a goal to see if I really want to play this one. Maybe I don't relate to, say, a Swedish/Greek/Italian goal, but if I come here, and like the colors, or the look of the *stuff* or prizes - I'll play it.

I actually like it when I DON'T LIKE the goal, it gives me an automatic break from game play.

Rhino Keeper
    Bonus Goal Receipt from Loretta's Oven:
    Clover Tier Cake (2 hours)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4842.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	70.5 KB 
ID:	73593

Name:	IMG_4852.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	73594

Name:	IMG_4847.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	186.0 KB 
ID:	73595

Name:	IMG_4853.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	102.6 KB 
ID:	73596

Name:	IMG_4838.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	191.6 KB 
ID:	73597

Rhino Keeper
    I love the Rainbow Swing!!! It is a brilliant design. It shows that it is possible to make a good sized decoration without taking up tons of space. More like that please. Even folks that do not like the St. Patrick theme can still use it. The swing and first oven are definitely more “rainbow”. The first oven recipes do not look St. Patricks Day at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123