Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Goal: Kitchen Master - February 9th, 2024 (5 days)

Farm Supplier
    I just hunted down the prize to see if maybe I already have it- yay I do! So I won't stress over this goal. I'll keep at it, though, for fun.

Farm Supplier
    Regarding 2 day recipes, I kind of like them for the breaks they provide as long as I have help on this forum. Otherwise, no way.

But they force you to start 5 day goal on time. I was 1 1/2 days late starting this one and with schedule / life and that ruined the goal for the most part. Now that I'm aware they're on Fridaysthat might allow me to plan better.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ree2 View Post
    Thank you, much appreciate your details. I've never noticed the Fri to Weds pattern with all the accounts I'm playing.

I guess that means 14 day goals are also starting on the same weekdays. Which means this must be true for BS only on diff days. Huh.
    Yep!

RS 14 day goals =
    start every other Thursday 3pm ET / 12pm PT / 20:00 UTC
    ends 2 Wednesdays later 5pm ET / 2pm PT / 22:00 UTC

BS times are the same but the days are different: 14 day goals = Tuesdays, 5 day goals = Wednesdays

If you'd rather a visual aide, there's a link to the BS goal calendar in my signature below and the RS calendar is here

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yep!

RS 14 day goals =
    start every other Thursday 3pm ET / 12pm PT / 20:00 UTC
    ends 2 Wednesdays later 5pm ET / 2pm PT / 22:00 UTC

BS times are the same but the days are different: 14 day goals = Tuesdays, 5 day goals = Wednesdays

If you'd rather a visual aide, there's a link to the BS goal calendar in my signature below and the RS calendar is here
    Perfection. I snapshot-ed that page.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123