Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2024 Bakery Story Sales Thread

Rhino Keeper
    I really appreciate the retro crate items being offered. That said 63 gems is very extreme ESPECIALLY when this is a newer crate.
    Last edited by DawnLovesDD; 01-13-24 at 11:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    winterful oven counter presentation is the worst I can remember for any appliance! Any chance it's a bug like that orchid appliance from way back?

edit: counter presentation all look like the prep stage
    Last edited by rawan_taleb; 01-18-24 at 02:35 AM. Reason: mentioned prep stage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rawan_taleb View Post
    winterful oven counter presentation is the worst I can remember for any appliance! Any chance it's a bug like that orchid appliance from way back?

edit: counter presentation all look like the prep stage
    After the team altered the Orchid recipes, they shared that they MIGHT be open to altering other recipes in the future. When this note came down from Mod Pixie we created a thread HERE where players can request recipe images to be changed. This would be the best place to ask for specific recipes to be changed, I think.

I don't know off hand if any other recipes have been altered since then because the team normally doesn't announce these changes for some reason. The only way we'll know if/when something is changed is if someone happens to notice it and shares. Case in point: there are several decos that have had typos since their release but I've found them to be fixed over the past year or so but it's just dumb luck that I found the alterations, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    After the team altered the Orchid recipes, they shared that they MIGHT be open to altering other recipes in the future. When this note came down from Mod Pixie we created a thread HERE where players can request recipe images to be changed. This would be the best place to ask for specific recipes to be changed, I think.

I don't know off hand if any other recipes have been altered since then because the team normally doesn't announce these changes for some reason. The only way we'll know if/when something is changed is if someone happens to notice it and shares. Case in point: there are several decos that have had typos since their release but I've found them to be fixed over the past year or so but it's just dumb luck that I found the alterations, lol.
    good looking out thanks Annira! I'll post the counter presentations in that thread with screenshots if I can be bothered later haha

I like knowing they're silently still fixing things here and there at least

Nightclub Owner
    Echo Winter Frost Sale - 7 Days
    *Sale should end 2024 January 25*
    [9pm EST / 6pm PST / (Jan. 26) 02:00 UTC]

Relisted Box Items:
    Spoiler: show

Originally released 2023 Jan. 03 in Glass Crate:

Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Glass Flowers - 1x1
    Glass Sculpture - 1x1

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Glassware Hutch - 2x1
    Glass Donut Case - 2x2

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Glass Cake Display - 2x2
    Glass Cupcake Display - 3x3

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Glass Tableset - 4x4

U-Items:

Originally released 2015 Jan. 14 as locked items in A Frosty Festival goal:
    Winter Cake - 2x2
    Master Cake Decorator - 3x3

Originally released 2013 Jan. 03 as locked item in the Stormy Weather goal.
    Snowy (counter)

Echo Appliances:
    *Winter Frost Fountain and Winter Frost Oven riginally released 2015 Jan. 14 as locked appliances in A Frosty Festival goal.
    *Full details and recipes images can be found HERE in the Recipe Guide

General Notes on Sales:
    - Echo/U-Sales typically require Level 12 to access
    - Echo sales are a way of relisting locked goal appliances so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - Echo appliances offer the same recipes as their original counterparts UNLOCKED
    - Echo appliances are fully built at purchase / require no parts to build
    - Echo recipes are separate and unique from their original counterparts mastery will NOT translate between the original appliance and its Echo version
    - Echo appliances will be removed from the market at the end of the sale

- U-Sales are a way of relisting locked goal items so players can purchase them outside of the goal
    - U-Items are exact duplicates of previously released goal items with new names and gem prices
    - Be sure to check your ENTIRE inventory - you may already own the original items or have them available to purchase for coins
    - U-Items will be removed from the market at the end of the sale

- Any items purchased during the sale will remain in your inventory after the sale has ended, only the ability to purchase more of said item will be removed

Nightclub Owner
    Love all these sales offering box items out of the box!

My only gripe about this sale is that they didn't relist ALL of the content from the Frosty Festival goal, only two decos and a counter. What gives with that?

Rhino Keeper
    My gripe would be the U items and Appliances were offered last year. There are soooooo many items that haven?t been released for winter in past 4-5 years and why not put those for sale. It?s repetitive stuff always.
    The crate is a newer crate. I am happy to get the chance at items but I would prefer older crates be offered.
    Right now winter and valentines should be for sale.
    Why is it that Halloween was on sale for 6 weeks with huge sales and every other holiday hardly gets anything.
    Please see the winter/holiday and Valentine wish lists for items I asked for that haven?t been available at least since before 2018. Thank you
    One example: SNOWMAN WALLPAPER
    And...if you are going to off the Winter Frost Appliances (just like last year) can you also offer the tables, chairs, wallpaper, counters, and whatever else went with this set please. I think complete sets should be for sale together so it all matches.
    Last edited by DawnLovesDD; 01-20-24 at 12:13 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Love all these sales offering box items out of the box!

My only gripe about this sale is that they didn't relist ALL of the content from the Frosty Festival goal, only two decos and a counter. What gives with that?
    I'm actually concerned this might be one of those cases where the sales released with "Missing items & contents". Can you please double check with a mod and have them reach out to a s8 staff/employee to confirm if this indeed was the whole sale package?

Winter Cake - 2x2
    Snowy Counter ------> something wrong..may be...

about 'Snowy Counter ' information
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?43607

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shalom5004 View Post
    Winter Cake - 2x2
    Snowy Counter ------> something wrong..may be...

about 'Snowy Counter ' information
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?43607
    Sorry for the typo, I've fixed the sales post!

For future reference, I do maintain an info thread on all the tables, chairs and counters in the game. If you're ever unsure when something was released or what went with it you can always check the link in my signature below

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast