Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Holiday Aftermath - 2023 Dec. 26 (14 Days)

Is there someone who plays both BS and RS? Are RS recipes and sales disappointing as BS? I'm so seriously disappointed by recent goal recipes and sales, especially sales with few items 🙃
    What I expected was a shiney glimmery new year cakes or homemade sweets ...... leftover things are not my types 😔

I'm also curious on all recipes pictures if someone has already finished the goal cos i do not want to play this goal if they look ugly.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rosesoup View Post
    Is there someone who plays both BS and RS? Are RS recipes and sales disappointing as BS? I'm so seriously disappointed by recent goal recipes and sales, especially sales with few items ��
    What I expected was a shiney glimmery new year cakes or homemade sweets ...... leftover things are not my types ��
    I don't think that's something anyone but you can answer as it's a very subjective thing. What one person doesn't like, another does - same goes for what is considered pretty or boring.

You can check out the recent RS offerings yourself by checking the 12 days sale HERE and the current list of RS goal links is HERE. Just like in the BS threads, the details and images will be on the first page so you can come to your own conclusions

Farm Supplier
    Does the Loretta’s oven recipes from past goals unlock at level 80? (I’m on level 43) All but 2 recipes in that appliance says goal for me.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mepylant View Post
    Does the Loretta’s oven recipes from past goals unlock at level 80? (I’m on level 43) All but 2 recipes in that appliance says goal for me.
    Each 14 day goal releases 1 recipe on Loretta's Oven, in order to access that recipe you have to complete the 14 day goal. If you missed any of the previous goals or didn't complete them then those recipes will remain locked.

Farm Supplier
    Oh wow, I wish I wouldn’t have even bought that appliance now. There’s no way I could go back and complete all those past goals (even if that was still possible and available) while still trying to complete current ones.
    Sad that new players don’t have a full cookbook on past appliances or a chance to earn the recipes that are locked.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mepylant View Post
    Oh wow, I wish I wouldn’t have even bought that appliance now. There’s no way I could go back and complete all those past goals while still trying to complete current ones.
    Sadly the goals are over and there's no way to unlock those recipes now. You have to complete the goal within the 14 day time period to unlock the bonus recipe.

Yes they are just as boring or worst on RS & BS when it comes to recipes and prizes this year. Mostly brown ugly based foods literally all 2023 including repetitive variations of pizzas & hot dogs. Feels like they are getting lazy with recipes and prizes. I?m literally here because I don?t understand why we didn?t get a New Years sparkly goal in appreciation for doing all these dull goals. And The best one we got was the cabin for Christmas on BS, which is glitched anyway and can only be turned one way. HIGHLY Dissapointed.

Extremely MISSED Opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcarve View Post
    While I will admit, my bakery is all pinks/pastels that is the aesthetic I love. As the final “special” recipe that we spend A LOT of coins on to finish it sometimes GEMS and they give us this ugly basic brown pie that is not even a dessert. Here are just 4 recipes from the Loretta oven, they could have gone with something outside the box like making a special bright blue cake shaped like a present wrapped in a pretty bow much like that collectible part. Attachment 72467
    s8, please make a Loretta recipes BEAUTIFUL again.

Anything would have been better than this for Loretta oven……
    Attachment 72468
    That would have been a great & obvious idea for a bonus recipe. But we should?ve got a New Years goal anyway. We?ve gotten 3 Xmas goals at this point. One before, one during & one AFTER Xmas. ??!!!! Hoping for better next year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast