Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SALE: 2023 Dec. 18 - 12 Days of Deals

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by charaekin View Post
    I just bought the North Pole chairs and they disappear when placed. If I rotate a certain way, they show up. The minute I rotate them back the way I want they disappear again.
    Team replied that they've sorted this issue if you're not seeing an improvement you may want to reinstall the app which should help.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3417.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	86.5 KB 
ID:	72332

The size of Christmas Reindeer is funny 😅

I'm grateful that the items are available for 16 days because I'll definitely have to prioritise all these gem purchases! Looking forward to the extra items for each day too.

Rhino Keeper
    Please see Black Friday/Holiday Sales wish list in Forum. I just updated after all the sales. Really hoping we get a TON more before the end of the year. In these sales, I would rather them be items instead of expansions, coins, etc.

Farm Supplier
    Yikes, the price gauging (gems) for ported over items is ridiculous. I will not buy any of these items from day 6. Kind of tired of seeing the trend of recycled items being recolored then sold for gems. Will be saving my hard earned money.
    NOT ACCEPTING INVITES PLEASE RESPECT THIS, THANK YOU❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ౨ৎ⋆ ˚。⋆

Rhino Keeper
    Can we see BS items rather than RS coming over with insane prices please? There is a whole bunch of wishes in the forum for BS requests.
    Really hoping for Snowman wallpaper, Peppermint Couch, Winter Branches wallpaper and tons of tables and chairs I need more of to complete my sets.
    I am not buying items that I have in another game to keep the games distinctive to themselves.
    Players if you want these items buy them in RS where available for low coins most of time. They are really taking advantage of us.
    And rather than same items repeated over years let?s get things we haven?t seen such as above. Thank you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    Can we see BS items rather than RS coming over with insane prices please? There is a whole bunch of wishes in the forum for BS requests.
    Really hoping for Snowman wallpaper, Peppermint Couch, Winter Branches wallpaper and tons of tables and chairs I need more of to complete my sets.
    I am not buying items that I have in another game to keep the games distinctive to themselves.
    Players if you want these items buy them in RS where available for low coins most of time. They are really taking advantage of us.
    And rather than same items repeated over years let?s get things we haven?t seen such as above. Thank you.
    Totally agree about the pricing and wanting to see more decos that aren't regularly listed!

I don't mind the RS items being ported over but I realize this could be due to the fact that I can no longer play RS. Perhaps if I still played it daily I would feel the same about the ported items. It's definitely something I never considered before so I appreciate you sharing that perspective!

That aside, the NYE set is one of my all time favorites so I was happy to see it on offer. It's so pretty and can be used in most any layout - I can't even tell you how often I used them when I played RS. I would've loved to get a full set in BS but at these prices? NO WAY. If I I purchase 10-20 chairs/tables and 4-8 counters I would feel that I'd wasted my gems. I can't even imagine how many gems I'd have to waste to then get the wallpapers and floor tiles to cover an area large enough for said tables/chairs/counters. Ridiculous!

This is meant to be a holiday sale or, at the very least, a celebration of the holidays. Isn't it? Yet, nothing about the prices we've seen thus far could be considered a 'sale' nor have the prices given me the slightest hint of 'holiday spirit'. Sure, I was happy for a split second those few times I saw an item I wanted to purchase but that feeling gets wiped away immediately when I see how overpriced they are.

I feel like the team is going about sales in the wrong way. Basic psychology shows time and again that people buy MORE if they feel like they're getting a 'deal'. Following this logic means that if you offer an item at a lower price point, not only will more players make purchases but those that do purchase will spend more in total due to the savings they're getting. But when they list things at a higher price point, less players will make purchases and those that are buying items will buy far fewer in total than those in the first scenario. This seems pretty obvious to me but maybe I'm wrong. After all, I've only worked in retail for about 15 years now...

Fashion Designer
    I agree with Annira, this sale is so disappointing because everything is so expensive. Even with the new crate, Ive seen most of these items for up to half of the price they are offered for now. I would prefer a regular holiday sale over this at this point

Rhino Keeper
    Ported items (tables, chairs, counters etc.) all NEEDS to be cheaper Seriously. Who's going to spend more than 1-2 gems on JUST ONE TABLE / Chair / Counter??? Let alone 10 GEMS!?! Are you kidding me S8? Please snap out of this and listen to your veterans advice, there's a reason why things are upsetting players and you guys really need to take your customer's feedback seriously.

This is not a SALE, please refer to below for Dictionary's definition if you guys don't understand that term:

Sale: a period during which a retailer sells goods at reduced prices.

Thank you. Happy Holidays to the rest of the Bakery Story's victims, just kidding lovely players

Fashion Designer
    good way to put this, its not a sale at this point, just porting items over. Which is great! but dont try and tell us its a ?sale?
    Quote Originally Posted by anemos View Post
    Ported items (tables, chairs, counters etc.) all NEEDS to be cheaper Seriously. Who's going to spend more than 1-2 gems on JUST ONE TABLE / Chair / Counter??? Let alone 10 GEMS!?! Are you kidding me S8? Please snap out of this and listen to your veterans advice, there's a reason why things are upsetting players and you guys really need to take your customer's feedback seriously.

This is not a SALE, please refer to below for Dictionary's definition if you guys don't understand that term:

Sale: a period during which a retailer sells goods at reduced prices.

Thank you. Happy Holidays to the rest of the Bakery Story's victims, just kidding lovely players

Rhino Keeper
    Love Ice Sculpture is NOT in the sale even though it?s today?s item. The Winter Wedding chairs and counters say goal and can?t open them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast