Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: GOAL: Baker's Set: Sapphire - 2023 Dec. 15 (Permanent)

Just wanted to share that I still have both Ruby Oven and Sapphire Oven in my bakery's market. I also checked my other two accounts and I can still see both ovens in there too, same prices also.

Here's a screenshot from my main bakery:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	34b40806-6bcf-4895-9e73-98a94e50c6db.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	72786

Edit: In my main bakery the Sapphire Oven price was 25 gems, in my other two accounts it was 15 and 35. So apparently after the timer is over the oven goes back to the highest price, which is exactly what I thought would happen to be honest 😅

The goal is back in my bakery with "31 days" as a time limit. Plus they changed the wording in the first part of the goal from "Buy" to "Build".

Guess I better use these 31 days to finish building my Sapphire Oven so I can keep this goal permanently.

Nightclub Owner
    I've updated the first post with the new details on building the appliance vs buying it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Even in the 14 day goals there's only certain items you can buy beforehand and others you have to wait for the goal to have them count. The way to know for certain if you can purchase the item before the actual goal opens or not is all in the wording. When a goal says "HAVE" item then you can purchase it whenever but when the goal says "BUY" item then you have to actually purchase it when that specific goal is open. Hope this helps your future goaling
    ok thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I never buy anything ahead of time. In the beginning, it was always suggested to wait as most of the goals for deco, tables, chairs etc. said "BUY" , not "HAVE". It was very rare to be able to have items count if purchased ahead or time. I don't recall that happening until recently.
    ok, thanks!

Today is Jan 19th, I haven?t done building my Sapphire oven yet, but the Sapphire goal didn?t show up at my mission list.
    Despite of that, all of the Sapphire items are available and I can purchase them.
    Kinda weird, isn?t it?
    Maybe because I can buy those stuffs so the goal won?t show up again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuongBakery View Post
    Today is Jan 19th, I haven?t done building my Sapphire oven yet, but the Sapphire goal didn?t show up at my mission list.
    Despite of that, all of the Sapphire items are available and I can purchase them.
    Kinda weird, isn?t it?
    Maybe because I can buy those stuffs so the goal won?t show up again.
    Are all the sapphire prizes unlocked? Good to know! I rushed the building to beat the goal timer thinking the prizes would stay locked otherwise

If this is the case we can just buy the oven and ignore the goal timer if I'm understanding correctly

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rawan_taleb View Post
    Are all the sapphire prizes unlocked? Good to know! I rushed the building to beat the goal timer thinking the prizes would stay locked otherwise

If this is the case we can just buy the oven and ignore the goal timer if I'm understanding correctly
    You should check your own game to know for sure if you can access them without the goal. This may have been a glitch that only one person (or a few) have the all Sapphire items unlocked.

In the games I can access (one purchased the item and one didn't) the items are still locked.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You should check your own game to know for sure if you can access them without the goal. This may have been a glitch that only one person (or a few) have the all Sapphire items unlocked.

In the games I can access (one purchased the item and one didn't) the items are still locked.
    Yeah, I have checked it once a day from Jan 17th, all the Sapphire items are unlocked.
    I did purchased some of them and it still be there in my inventory.
    So luckily I wont have to do the goal to unlock it step by step.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345