Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Baker's Set: Sapphire - 2023 Dec. 15 (Permanent)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8381.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	72353

Of the 5 accounts I have, it shows 35 gems (level 99,67,58) and 15 gems (level 99,29) are needed. Last time Ruby Oven was released I got the finished product with 42 gems, so I assumed the same would be true this time and bought it with 35 gems. I regret it. (Looking at it again carefully, I just noticed that it has a tool mark that requires assembly.)

But 144 parts is not realistic by any stretch of the imagination!

Moreover, I just checked and an account I bought with 35 gems has been discounted to 15 gems! What is going on?

AnnirasSweets,
    I also can see a ruby oven(42gem) between the rainbow oven and the marzipan oven. (both accounts that purchased and did not purchase ruby ovens)
    Oh my god! LOL!!!

Player since 2012, I had to pay 25 gems which from reading some players only had to pay 15 gem. I absolutely do not like that I had to pay 25 gems and require 144 parts per oven to build.The oven should come built. The grand prize should be a sapphire room not a cake. So someone who does not understand how this game is played is designing it and obviously does not play the actual game. I absolutely deeply disappointed in the sapphire goal and I want my gems refunded.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by JaedensIsle View Post
    Player since 2012, I had to pay 25 gems which from reading some players only had to pay 15 gem. I absolutely do not like that I had to pay 25 gems and require 144 parts per oven to build.The oven should come built. The grand prize should be a sapphire room not a cake. So someone who does not understand how this game is played is designing it and obviously does not play the actual game. I absolutely deeply disappointed in the sapphire goal and I want my gems refunded.
    If you'd like a refund on any item you'll need to open a Support Ticket with the team. The forum isn't able to help with account issues of that nature.

I bought the ruby oven for top price and now the sapphire oven was 35 gems...
    I have one other account that is showing it costing 15 gems!! I don't spend anything on this account and there is little activity! Not good!!

My theory is that, if you regularly bug gems (spend hard earned cash) they charge a larger amount than if you don't buy gems. So the more you spend, the more they charge!!!!

I've learned a valuable lesson here... I won't be spending on this game again or for a very long time!
    I'm still building the oven - if the goals don't stay permanently once it's built, I won't be able to finish it and there is no way I am spending any more gems on it!

Nightclub Owner
    I don't think anyone is happy with the random pricing of the Sapphire Oven but sadly, as far as we can tell it was totally random.

Players who have never purchased gems were charged the highest price just as often as players who nut gems weekly.

Hey y'all, I have a question. I purchased the infinite-parts gem oven, and, unlike the previous goal, I noticed I still have the day countdown.

It says we have around 11/12 days left and, as OF COURSE I haven't finished building yet, it marks the thing as pending still.

So, lets imagine the countdown finished. What will happen if I'm still building the effin oven : ) ? No permanent goal for us? Even if we DID purchased the scam thing?

I'll be glad to read your guesses 0u0

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AlGutAr View Post
    Hey y'all, I have a question. I purchased the infinite-parts gem oven, and, unlike the previous goal, I noticed I still have the day countdown.

It says we have around 11/12 days left and, as OF COURSE I haven't finished building yet, it marks the thing as pending still.

So, lets imagine the countdown finished. What will happen if I'm still building the effin oven : ) ? No permanent goal for us? Even if we DID purchased the scam thing?

I'll be glad to read your guesses 0u0
    My best guess is that the timer was for purchasing the appliance to start the goal like it was with the Ruby Oven.

Finished Ruby oven
    and got the Ruby Cake Display. Any sense in buying the blue sapphire? I did accept some parts in case. Have been reading the info and think it is not worthwhile though. I did have it listed at higher price but it was dropped to 15 during the holidays and remains at that price. I have not bought gems for years.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    Finished Ruby oven
    and got the Ruby Cake Display. Any sense in buying the blue sapphire? I did accept some parts in case. Have been reading the info and think it is not worthwhile though. I did have it listed at higher price but it was dropped to 15 during the holidays and remains at that price. I have not bought gems for years.
    The Sapphire Oven and goal set is literally the exact same goals and prizes as the Ruby set so... caveat emptor?

Personally, I try to purchase one of everything as a collector and that's really the ONLY reason I would purchase this one. Or, maybe if I was a huge fan of blue, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's a heads up for anyone thinking of buying any of the decorations before the steps ask you to buy it: I bought 4 of the wall deco Sapphire Hearts. Then when I got to Step 7 of the goal, it asked for 2 Sapphire Hearts wall deco! The in-game spot listing buy 2 was still blank!! I wrote to customer support and I got my answer today! They said since I bought the Sapphire Heart wall deco before it asked for it in the goal, its too bad!! ??? I assumed it would be OK because you can do that in a regular goal!! Learned a lesson I guess! I'm really disappointed in Storm8 now

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast