Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/21: Here Comes The Sunflower | event info page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Luckily, this problem won't affect your ability to complete the event.
    1. Report the problem in the bug post
    2. Submit a ticket to S8
    3. Continue to craft the items (you need 13 of each).

You can still get enough bouquets from the building. I hardly collect from the event building until I reach level 5, which will be Weds morning for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I did 4 more baskets and then I was able to progress to the next goal. Fortunately the next goal registered the extra 4 baskets so I only needed to craft 1 more to upgrade to level 5. The level 6 upgrade was also fine, no glitches. Only glitch was in the level 4 upgrade goal.
    Thank you so much everyone! I got behind by one Ivy's collection and as soon as that glitch hit me, I was zoomin' to the message board. Even if it's glitchy as all get out (how many times must you reset on me, server?), I can always rely on and appreciate all the help on this forum. It's unfortunately that many of us are hit with this bug, but it's great that we can keep on playing and help each other out! congrats to those who got the horse, btw.

Rhino Keeper
    I just opened cs to collect ivys hut and found that my event crafts have disappeared. Am i the only one or does anybody else have this?

LOL i got back, restarted etc, had to wait a bit more then suddenly a rollback and reappearance of the event crafts. Now waiting for a rollback on my other account where the crafts have disappeared too?

New Resident
    exactly the same for me a few minutes ago
    - no picnic meal from Ivy
    - no event crafts in workshops
    - Faerie Atrium locked by goal

now everything is back but we lost 12 hours (Ivy collection)

Rhino Keeper
    You are right! Ivys hut didnt drop the picnic item! I sent a message to support but doubt they will restore it

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    These issues have been resolved.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    I have made the 4 picnic baskets which did not register on the goal. My picnic grove upgraded to level 4, can?t progress to next goal. I?m truly for the first time, considering not completing an event. Have to make more baskets but not even sure if these will register. And even if they do, it means I have to make 4 more!

Attachment 71055Attachment 71056
    Same thing is happening to me right now.

Farm Supplier
    Is it me or has the drop rate for the Sunflower gone down? ☹️

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It fluctuates which is (unfortunately) normal. It helps if you chop a bunch at a time if you have the energy for it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It fluctuates which is (unfortunately) normal. It helps if you chop a bunch at a time if you have the energy for it.
    I?m going to have to visit my neighbors when I get a break and try to to hourly farming. At least I did craft a bunch of stuff ahead so I?m doing good, only one that is going to be a problem is the picnic basket but I?m hopeful. 😔👍✨

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog1 View Post
    You are right! Ivys hut didnt drop the picnic item! I sent a message to support but doubt they will restore it
    I wouldn't say that. You put in a ticket right away, they can see what did or did not drop at a certain time. I would guess it would be difficult if someone didn't put in a ticket immediately, without a time stamp it's hard if not impossible to try to figure out when things occur.

Wow, a Sunflower Kid just gave 1100 coins on the 4 hour collection!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx