Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/21: Here Comes The Sunflower | event info page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nacra43 View Post
    I am having the same issue. I upgraded my Picnic Grove to level 4, but I'm not able to proceed to the next goal. Very frustrating.
    I did 4 more baskets and then I was able to progress to the next goal. Fortunately the next goal registered the extra 4 baskets so I only needed to craft 1 more to upgrade to level 5. The level 6 upgrade was also fine, no glitches. Only glitch was in the level 4 upgrade goal.

Quote Originally Posted by stormyskater View Post
    How do you figure 8 chests behind? I can see you being behind 5, since you said you only got one offer on Thursday, none on Friday, and they finally appeared on Saturday?

My miscalculation, it seems like in the distant past we able to do four (4) dailies and now it?s only three (3), or am I just imagining?!? I was basing off of four (4) dailies a day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by winsawbran View Post
    My miscalculation, it seems like in the distant past we able to do four (4) dailies and now it?s only three (3), or am I just imagining?!? I was basing off of four (4) dailies a day.
    It's always been three daily faery chests as far back as I can remember. However, the first time you do it for each event, you get one extra chest for meeting a goal. So four the first day then three every day thereafter.

Thank you for letting me know that it will register them! I've been waiting on support to follow up with my ticket but in 5-7 business days the event will be over. I will start crafting!

Quote Originally Posted by isthatachicken View Post
    idk if someone mentioned this already but DO NOT DO THE CASTLE ADVENTURE!!! it literally gives you like 3 items you could get in two minutes and it costs a gold nugget. I got like one basket and some thread. NOT WORTH IT
    I got the horse!

Fashion Designer
    Hey, I just got a free faerie chest! Thank you Storm8.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post
    Hey, I just got a free faerie chest! Thank you Storm8.
    Actually, we received 5! Thank you, Storm8! (Even if they did blame it on the faeries. LOL!)
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by isthatachicken View Post
    idk if someone mentioned this already but DO NOT DO THE CASTLE ADVENTURE!!! it literally gives you like 3 items you could get in two minutes and it costs a gold nugget. I got like one basket and some thread. NOT WORTH IT
    The picnic meal is a rare drop from the adventure but I received one. I also did get the horse (I rarely get the adventure prize).
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Quick check because it doesn’t seem to be specified - do we get the Sunflower Knight with the final upgrade?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Quick check because it doesn’t seem to be specified - do we get the Sunflower Knight with the final upgrade?
    Yes I'll add that now to the goals.