Page 107 of 394 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3931

Thread: Help Me! - Stuck on a goal or have a game question? Post here!

Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    I built the trader wagon and I need to build princess lorelei's fountain (I need 2 lorelei's Sapphire stones first) with gold coins from the traders.
    Acording to the goal. Nothing is happening right.
    Where do the gold coins to trade with come from?

I never get any gold coins anywhere. I put the trader wagon in storage because it didn't do anything. I waited weeks.
    Now what?
    The only way to get the tokens is during a monster hunt or with the beast bane display (gem purchase). So Traders Wagon is useless unless it's monster season. Many players, me included, would much rather have monster seasons than the LB event going on now (can't believe I said that, but it's true!). It's been probably 6 months since the last one, so come on S8 players have goals related to it so bring it on!!!

Your other question:
    Quote Originally Posted by wagygirl View Post
    Help. I am stuck.
    Most of my basic goals need me to make things that require stuff from Trolls. The Troll castle is locked as a goal.
    What exactly do I need to complete to get the Troll tokens, castle & items?
    Right now I am making red flags, a golden omelet & supposed to catch a big fish.
    Some of the fishing gear needs things from trolls to build.
    Ugh. What do I do now?
    There are 5 separate goals for the Trolls.
    Here's a link to Troll goals in the Story Guide of the The Hub. They are in order so scroll through all the parts to find where you are in those goals.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364393
    Last edited by meme1098; 03-13-17 at 11:11 AM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I need to complete "the rulers locket" goal and "princess Lorelei's fountain" goal but there are no trader troll coins that can be collected now. What do I do?

Quote Originally Posted by boonermills View Post
    I need to complete "the rulers locket" goal and "princess Lorelei's fountain" goal but there are no trader troll coins that can be collected now. What do I do?
    Only way to collect Troll tokens is during a monster hunt. We haven't had one for many months so hopefully soon.
    Many players are trying to complete those same goals so maybe these questions will give them the impetus to do them.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you are from Hungary, can you please send me a PM. I need some help with a player who has posted in the bugs thread, but even the translator program is having issues. The program seems to think they may be from Hungary. I've asked them to post in English, but i appreciate not everyone can do that. If you can help, please let me know. cheers!

Rhino Keeper
    "Somewhere over the rainbow" event has started.
    It is asked to buy the Rainbow River to start collecting, but I am unable to buy it, I have the message: "You're at your limit! Level up to build more structure of this type"

I am level 50... what should I do?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    "Somewhere over the rainbow" event has started.
    It is asked to buy the Rainbow River to start collecting, but I am unable to buy it, I have the message: "You're at your limit! Level up to build more structure of this type"

I am level 50... what should I do?
    You will need to sell a town building. See current update thread for more information

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ry-3-14-update
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hi I normally only read information and this place is a great resource however I need to find out how to obtain more pile of seeds I have 2 conservatories and I am leveling them up but can't seem to find where else to obtain them from thank you for any assistance
    Kerri

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maxiandtaz View Post
    Hi I normally only read information and this place is a great resource however I need to find out how to obtain more pile of seeds I have 2 conservatories and I am leveling them up but can't seem to find where else to obtain them from thank you for any assistance
    Kerri
    Here you go (scroll down a bit): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1025280

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you very much

Rhino Keeper
    What items do animals drop. Is there a list?
    Also a list of what each adventure drops. Like the new over the rainbow