Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Coming Up On 1600 Essence. Which Champion Should I Craft?

Wow - how did you get so much essence ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CMeller View Post
    It just takes time. I think that many players only disenchant dragons that will give them 40 or more Essence. Many players are happy to have 1 of each dragon and don't mind parting with a duplicate of a Super Rare or Ultra Rare, so they probably build up more Essence more quickly.
    I, on the other hand, love my dragons at all their different stages and don't usually disenchant unless I have at least 2, maybe 3, of a certain dragon. I will disenchant the 3rd of 4th one I get. Of course, as time goes on and I have fewer and fewer places for more habitats, I will probably have to cull more dragons. Anyway, the other thing I do is disenchant even those that only give 10 Essence. I don't bother to hatch commons that I already have mulitples of and that will only give 2 Essence - 2 Essence isn't worth the time and the food. But I do the 10 essence ones *all the time.*
    I currently have 2094 Essence on one account and 3940 on my other account because I haven't crafted anything new for a while. I like to wait until I get 2400 because I'm weird. 2400 is a magical number that can be divided so many ways - you can get a 1600 Essence dragon and an 800 Essence one, or a 1600 + 2 400s, or 3 800s, or 2 800 and 2 400s, or 1 800 + 4 400s, or 6 400s!!

Banned
    Lots of patience and breeding an army of Quetzals and Infinities. Quetzals are the best ones to breed just for essence because the breeding/incubation time is just 32 hrs compared to most diamond types at 40 hours or above. Plus Quetzals are an easy diamond hybrid to breed. Sometimes I get an Infinity instead when I breed my Quetzal with an Infinity/Diamond but the extra 8 hrs is okay too. I'm still getting 100 essence either way.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Lots of patience and breeding an army of Quetzals and Infinities. Quetzals are the best ones to breed just for essence because the breeding/incubation time is just 32 hrs compared to most diamond types at 40 hours or above. Plus Quetzals are an easy diamond hybrid to breed. Sometimes I get an Infinity instead when I breed my Quetzal with an Infinity/Diamond but the extra 8 hrs is okay too. I'm still getting 100 essence either way.
    Aww ****, I don't have either Infinity or Quetzals Any good breeding tips to getting those ?

Banned
    Aww ****, I don't have either Infinity or Quetzals Any good breeding tips to getting those ?
    To get Quetzal: The simplest way is to breed Diamond and Forest.
    To get Infinity: Breed Diamond and any diamond hybrid (example: Diamond/Quetzal, Diamond/Crusader, etc)

Rhino Keeper
    I just crafted Omega Dark One. I just like the name.

Rhino Keeper
    I need to change to this strategy probably after I get a lot of diamond dragons because I want to build up my coin count so I plant higher priced crops.

Currently breeding Neo Diamond and Crusader.

Rhino Keeper
    To get Quetzal: The simplest way is to breed Diamond and Forest.
    To get Infinity: Breed Diamond and any diamond hybrid (example: Diamond/Quetzal, Diamond/Crusader, etc)
    What’s your recommendation to get a Diamond? I googled and it said to breed Island + Firestorm. Is this a good combo? I’ve tried it a few times. No luck. Do you have a better combo? Ty

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    What’s your recommendation to get a Diamond? I googled and it said to breed Island + Firestorm. Is this a good combo? I’ve tried it a few times. No luck. Do you have a better combo? Ty
    Any dragon that will contribute red, green, blue and yellow. It will take a long time to get a Diamond Dragon. Also Wizard and Fairy will give you a chance to get Infinity but it'll take time and patience as well. My first Diamond came from Mermaid and Firemane.

Rhino Keeper
    Any dragon that will contribute red, green, blue and yellow. It will take a long time to get a Diamond Dragon. Also Wizard and Fairy will give you a chance to get Infinity but it'll take time and patience as well. My first Diamond came from Mermaid and Firemane.
    Thank you! Of the 4 dragons you mentioned, I’ve only got Fairy

I found this bit of info about Diamond. Is it old news or current? It says Diamond can be bred with any 4 different types. Is this true, can I just throw in whatever dragons I have, as long as I pick 4 different types?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	094EF40D-7E97-45E0-BD73-22DC42ABEFB1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	49968

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast