Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Starting tomorrow chapter 5 in low level there's no info at all, what happens? I need to hutch island? this is so unfear...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by caledonia2000 View Post
    Starting tomorrow chapter 5 in low level there's no info at all, what happens? I need to hutch island? this is so unfear...
    I don't think so. If I read correctly for mid levels is magic so on low levels you might need something (easier) or nothing at all.

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished Chapter 4
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

thanks for your answer, but still no way of doing nothing in advance... totally unfear

why there's no info for low levels? starting chap 5 tomorrow... it's so unfear...

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I have finished Chpt 3. I did as usual. I hatched for Act 1, sent him off immediately in quest while I did Act 2, then collected for Act 3 at the end of the quest.
    All good news! Thank you both for your advance help!

(And by "both" I am also referring to lenasdinner reply to my original question...I thought I included that quote in my reply as well but guess I still need to learn how to include more than one!)
    Last edited by cobbler234; 09-19-16 at 04:03 AM. Reason: user error

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by caledonia2000 View Post
    thanks for your answer, but still no way of doing nothing in advance... totally unfear
    You can breed in advance, just don't take it off the nest until required. If you have only one nest that is difficult, I agree.

Anyone else not get a Ranger dragon? I've been waiting to start stage 3, but no ranger.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherk32 View Post
    Anyone else not get a Ranger dragon? I've been waiting to start stage 3, but no ranger.
    Have you crafted him? Go to your spell shop, you'll have to craft 6 hrs and then put him on nest 8 hrs (I think) so you might wanna get a move on lol.....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonflyRocket View Post
    Can't be over this early, the first 4-5 chapters are normally easy to catch up on, so you should be able to overcome a diamond breeding. Though better hope for no other hiccups.

Just need to be strategic and plan ahead. Good luck.
    I'm not really bothered about these tales, the only dragon id be interested in is the last, but as most people have said, by the time you've fed 1 and 2 up, there is no food left for 3rd, as were already feeding up diamonds and champions......

I'm guessing others are in the same boat as me, but I'm finding I work really hard to win a dragon and then this oh so important dragon, sits wasted half fed on my island, for instance......

Stalwart (champ won in battles) is still 14, I've had him for ages, it's gonna take 214,000 food to go up to max level.
    Guardian Angel (another champ won in battles) only 7,
    Glasswing only 8,
    Sky shatter only 7

(I feel like I'm missing out a tales dragon here).

Even Prime Arcane and Supreme are only on level 10! I wish there was a competition like leadership board/world event, where instead of winning a dragon you could win the chance to max feed a dragon of your choice!

Hint hint S8