Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Wicked Waters - NEW Dragon Tales! September 16 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by southernlight88 View Post
    I may be asking a stupid question, I can't seem to find Ranger Dragon anywhere in my storage. I'm currently in Chapter 3. Does it mean that I had to buy Ranger Dragon from the market for 1000 gold?
    You have to craft it in the Spell Shop.

Rhino Keeper
    Dragon in the nest
    I hope to be finished with the tournament by the time I need to win battles
    Still stocking up on food, at 52k at the moment.
    Last edited by temecee; 09-18-16 at 04:13 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Are the water orbs from neighbour requests?

Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    You have to craft it in the Spell Shop.
    Thanks Why didn't I think of that Lol

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    You can send before, I've done it many times, but do not collect until the Act prompts you.
    DeeDee, does that mean you've already done it in this tales where it says "go on/collect"? I'm nervous about that "go on" part!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cobbler234 View Post
    DeeDee, does that mean you've already done it in this tales where it says "go on/collect"? I'm nervous about that "go on" part!
    I will try both ways,but tomorow,I will have more time to experiment.I'm little behind today so I' wount have time to check this out.so I will see, is it just like before or there is a differents.
    as it says ...go on and complete,maybe it's two things to do for one act,just like craft and hatch..this is new so we will see after we try it.

Did anyone finished CH3 yet?

edit.....: it says just like always complete,no go on....so it's the same as usual
    Last edited by lenasdinner; 09-18-16 at 01:17 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I need help here , guys I haven't started yet coz I have 115k food rt now in hand, how much food we needed for this event? And how do I get more food faster? Should I start now ? What do you think?
    I'm planting 1 hr one get 300 x7=2100 in one hour

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by snowyglowy View Post
    I need help here , guys I haven't started yet coz I have 115k food rt now in hand, how much food we needed for this event? And how do I get more food faster? Should I start now ? What do you think?
    I think we need about 380500 food minus the 18000 which we get as reward.. This is for the high level.. I don't know about mid and lower level.. About starting now.. Well even if you don't start, your timer will automatically start today, so you don't really have an option..
    I think these are the food requirements for both the dragons.. (No claim for accuracy)

High level players need to evolve ranger to 14 and Old watcher to 13..
    Last edited by anaghasaki; 09-18-16 at 06:08 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    It's funny how that would normally be a "fail" and now it's a victory! Lol. Congratulations and I hope it is an island!!!
    I was thinking the same when I started.. What we usually pray not to get and groan when we get, now we are praying to get them.. It is island by the way.. So ready for that part of the tales.. Same thing to do for fruitful.. Gosh, how all of us have cursed and hated this dragon when it appeared unwanted!! I hope it is not going to hold it against me when I try for it.. Can try only after hatching ranger..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    The event will auto start on 9/18!
    Is there a certain time of day this happens? Because it is 9/18 (7:15 am PST), and it still hasn't auto-started. Do I get one more day?

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast