Page 60 of 157 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by jbfps116 View Post
    seriously I would play this whole event just to get a pet raccoon! he's so cute and decor matches with CS and the deer.
    I would too. The raccoon is just about the cutest they have come up with yet.

Rhino Keeper
    After completing Chapter 6, Goal 2 (Find Forest Extract from Forest Thistle 0/3), you get 1 Forest Essence as a reward. Since you also need to craft 1 more Forest Essence to complete Chapter 6 Goal 3, you will end up with 2 Forest Essences, as a result.

So, by completing today's Chapter 6, you will be covered for Chapters 7 and 8, in terms of Forest Essence!

Farm Supplier
    Thank you!!
    S8 ID is Medhba. I play Castle Story daily.
    Feel free to add me.
    I rarely read my wall or visit.

Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    you never know s8 might come back to us 6 weeks after this event has finished and tell us that they nerfed the forest stag up and that it will now drop 40 energy instead of 1 wood.
    I don't think they'll be that generous....the game economy and all, you know....

(Thanks for the much needed laugh!! )
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    One more question, when does it give us the opportunity to upgrade the tree to level 6. What chapter?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    One more question, when does it give us the opportunity to upgrade the tree to level 6. What chapter?
    Chapter 10 Goal 4

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    Chapter 10 Goal 4
    Thank you so much,

Rhino Keeper
    I'm waiting for Ch 5 to start. Do I also have to wait to collect forest wood or can it be collected while I wait? I don't want to waste energy. Just trying to see how far I can get without using gems, money or trade tickets.

ok , i thought i was on chapter 6 , but i am only on chapter 5, does not matter really... im slowing down on this quest. .but i just wanted to say..

thank you for a glitch filled storybook quest....i did not say anything before , because well frankly i was getting use to it.... but i clicked on my beastbane today and got....nothing, no coin , no tokens....nothing.. kinda makes me mad though.

now i was just chopping trees down to get some raccoons, and it dropped a wood, and a spawn of a raccoon , then the game glitched, re- set , and the tree was back to normal , the spawn gone, and no wood drop.....chopped same tree down and got nothing....no wood, no spawn, just a normal day chopping trees down...

this happens quite often , and with lots of stuff not just trees, and yes i did the all mighty force close tip....if i want to continue to play this game, why do i have to keep turning it off? not sure if my energy got returned to me or not , was not paying attention to it. dont really care at this point. just wanted you to know..

so thank you very much, for a glitch filled storybook quest.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nessa005 View Post
    I'm waiting for Ch 5 to start. Do I also have to wait to collect forest wood or can it be collected while I wait? I don't want to waste energy. Just trying to see how far I can get without using gems, money or trade tickets.
    Yes you have to wait until you get it as a reward. I'm not sure when that is. I think 5.1. You can't collect wood until then so I would grow lots of trees. At least 30 of them.