Page 56 of 157 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/16 Update - Essence of the Forest Event | EXPIRED

Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    for those that say about last day impossible. Just upgraded tree to level 6. The goal is to collect from level 6 tree. Timer is 22 hours to speed up is 44 gems
    So, on day 10....IF we manage to get the last 5 neighbor requests immediately, do four 1 hour trades (assuming trade 1 is ready to collect, that is still the first 3 hours of day 10 gone.) Then we have to collect 40 forest blooms (hoping for multiple drops every time!) and craft 4 forest magic @2 hours each (another 8 hours gone from day ten)
    And after we do all of that.....if we can manage to get it all done in the least possible time.....we then have to collect from a tree that has a timer of 22 hours to complete this and win the grand prize?!?!? At a time when we will have AT MOST 12 hours left to complete?!?!?

Congratulations S8. You win. You have finally managed to give us an update that is impossible to complete without using gems. I do not have a 40 hour a week job. I play a lot and often during the day. Up until reading about that 22 hour timer I thought it MIGHT be possible without gems or sleep, but you fixed that by forcing the tree collection. And to add insult to injury, the "prizes" aren't worth even one tenth of the effort and materials required to get them. (Honestly, there are easier and quicker ways to get plain old wood. Visit a sawmill. Chop a tree.) There's a lot more I'd like to say, but I'm sure it would get edited out anyway. So I'll leave it at this....I play several 'free' games and none of them are so blatant about forcing people to pay to play as this game has become. (And interestingly enough, I occasionally pay to play those other games, quite willingly, without being or feeling forced to do so.) It makes me sad, because this used to be my favorite game for so many reasons.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-21-16 at 05:58 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratisorn View Post
    How do I get Forest Thistle ,thank you.
    It drops from Old Thomas house in the first part of ch. 6
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

New Resident
    Do we need to keep going on adventures to collect Forest Seeds after Chapter 4? Apart from the side goal of 75 seeds and the following one with a percentage sign, I can't see we need to keep collecting them! Am I correct or am I missing something?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongold1 View Post
    for those that say about last day impossible. Just upgraded tree to level 6. The goal is to collect from level 6 tree. Timer is 22 hours to speed up is 44 gems
    Well, nice to know that this quest was designed to be impossible to complete without spending gems. CS has truly gone downhill :sigh:
    Guess I'll continue the event just to see how far I'll get playing for free. At least I've hoarded trade tickets...
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by missiesp View Post
    Do we need to keep going on adventures to collect Forest Seeds after Chapter 4? Apart from the side goal of 75 seeds and the following one with a percentage sign, I can't see we need to keep collecting them! Am I correct or am I missing something?
    Take a look at this great post (also found one page one of this thread) and see if you have collected what you need
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    To grow a Forest Sapling to Level 6 Forest Tree: 180 waters, 130 saps, 42 forest seeds, 160 forest petals, 100 forest nectars, 45 forest woods, 30 forest spirits, 61 forest extracts, 40 forest blooms.

The above total includes the following crafted items: 13 Petal Potions (130 forest petals, 130 sap), 3 Forest Essences (45 forest wood, 30 forest spirits, 21 forest extract), and 4 Forest Magics (40 forest extracts, 40 forest blooms, 4 Petal Potions {see above}).

1: 10 forest seeds, 15 water
    2: 20 water, 14 forest seeds, 10 forest petals
    3: 20 forest petals, 18 forest seeds, 3 petal potions, 25 water
    4: 3 petal potions, 1 forest essence, 20 forest nectar, 30 water
    5: 3 petal potion, 1 forest essence, 30 forest nectar, 40 water
    6: 1 forest essence, 4 forest magic, 50 forest necter, 50 water

Petal Potion: 10 Forest petals, 10 sap
    Forest Essence: 15 forest wood, 10 forest spirits, 7 forest extract
    Forest Magic: 10 Forest Extracts, 10 Forest Blooms, 1 Petal Potion
    (Forest Sword: 2 Forest Wood, 1 longsword)

Forest Seeds come from the Castle's Forest Adventure
    Forest Petals come from Iceland Poppies
    Forest Nectar comes from the Forest Dahlia gifted by Ivy
    Forest Wood Comes from trees
    Forest Spirits come from slaying Forest Raccoons with Forest Sword
    Forest Extracts come from Forest Thistle gifted by Thomas
    Forest Blooms come from Paradise Bloom gifted by Ivy

(Shared because I'm trying to decide if I'm going to raise a second tree. )
    🦄💔

Glad that I have read the forum for tips, only to discover so many unhappy players.
    I am a regular player✅
    I find the time to play✅
    I occasionally buy gems✅
    This adventure will be impossible to complete without using gems✅
    The reward is not worth the time taken to achieve the goals✅✅
    The reward is not worth the materials used to reach the goals✅✅

Thanks for the heads up.

Fashion Designer
    Ok - so I'm not super high level, but not that low either IMO. I'm at level 31.
    I'm sitting on Chapter 3, goal 4.
    Trying my darnest to make enough swords to go on the adventure to get enough forest seeds. I do have 2 magic forges working - hard to get enough rock.

Seems a little crazy that one has to be so high in level to be able to get somewhere in these timed events. It shouldn't be this hard.
    Baking lots of HappyHearts here at my Bakery

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    Take a look at this great post (also found one page one of this thread) and see if you have collected what you need

Thank you so much - I did read this but kinda missed the 42 seeds bit. So it does look like we can stop going on Forest Adventures after Goal 4 doesn't it? It feels strange stopping the adventures though, but it'll be such a waist of energy to keep harvesting strawberries and crafting longswords when I'm seeing that I'll need it for chopping trees.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyExcalibur View Post
    Glad that I have read the forum for tips, only to discover so many unhappy players.
    I am a regular player✅
    I find the time to play✅
    I occasionally buy gems✅
    This adventure will be impossible to complete without using gems✅
    The reward is not worth the time taken to achieve the goals✅✅
    The reward is not worth the materials used to reach the goals✅✅

Thanks for the heads up.
    Please Spirit please check on this to see if this is doable with out using gems please!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-21-16 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Removed off topic remarks (and fixed my name;))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    It drops from Old Thomas house in the first part of ch. 6
    Thanks
    PleThailand