Page 115 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1441

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Because it can work... I can't explain why some games have so many problems and others don't. I don't work for S8, I can only give you my best judgment call in the situation. My understanding of how requesting works is that if you add new players you can send out requests to them. There are clearly other factors at work coding-wise that seem contradictory. I will confirm with S8 about gifting as it is the cause of enormous frustration with all of us. I apologise that I added to your frustration; I was only trying to help give you another avenue to try. At the time I responded to you, I had not read the myriad of posts between you and all of the other players who had also posted. I'm very sorry.
    The game was allowing me to send requests, just nobody was receiving them & therefore could not send any back. I really didn't mean for that post to sound like I was coming at you or anything. I really do appreciate you trying to help, I was just more confused when I saw your response to that explanation bc your message to me made me feel as though I had the correct understanding of the limits being per item. I'm frustrated with the game and Storm8 for the flaws, glitches, and unclear information/explanation/parameters. Not with you or any players here or in the game. Thanks for trying to help me.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-15-16 at 08:28 PM. Reason: That's ok.... :) ( I didn't edit your post, just added a comment here).

Quote Originally Posted by jbb4ever View Post
    I am freaking out because I am on the first goal of chapter 10 where I need 5 signatures and I only have 4 hours left on the event but a lot of the neighbors that I have never respond to any of the requests that I send! I would use gems but it cost 80 gems to skip and I only have 52 gems left because I used some for other parts of the event. I need 5 active neighbors that can respond to my request now! Can anyone help me please?
    I sent you an invite, accept and then send a request. I'll respond. 😀🌻

I am freaking out because I am on the first goal of chapter 10 where I need 5 signatures and I only have 4 hours left on the event but a lot of the neighbors that I have never respond to any of the requests that I send! I would use gems but it cost 80 gems to skip and I only have 52 gems left because I used some for other parts of the event. I need 5 active neighbors that can respond to my request now! Can anyone help me please?
    I can & will. Send me a neighbor request ID: CoachSuze

Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    I can & will. Send me a neighbor request ID: CoachSuze
    Actually I just sent you a request, so just accept and send signature request (if you still need one!)

Host(ess)
    I accepted a few neighbor requests that I just received and I sent out signature request to the new neighbors, so if you are one of the new neighbors please check for my signature request and respond. Even if I get 2 more because I have 1 out of the 5 that I need, then I can use the rest of my gems to skip the rest. The original price to skip this step was 80 gems and when I received 1 signature, it went down to 64 gems and I have 52 gems left. If I can get 1 or 2 more signatures, then I will use the rest of my gems to skip. I can't get this close and not be able to finish! Thank you to everyone that is trying to help me! I appreciate it so much!

Rhino Keeper
    I'll start by saying that I have finished the event & have my dragon,however...

It would be an awesome gesture by S8 if they would extend the time on this event by 12 hours or so. This would enable those who have encountered the numerous bugs during this quest to finish.For example the having to force close your device for neighbour responses to show up & of course the dragon egg itself.

Not everyone reads the forum & I can imagine the frustration these problems may have caused.

Spiritwind - You have been awesome & seem to have spent most of your weekend trying to assist the players who encountered problems. A big *thumbs up* to you.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachSuze View Post
    Actually I just sent you a request, so just accept and send signature request (if you still need one!)
    I accepted your request about 15 minutes ago because I had to close out my game completely for the request to show up and I sent a signature request to you, so please respond if u can. Thank you so much for helping me!

Fashion Designer
    I'll be on a few more minutes, have sent you an invite but think that you may be in the same situation as coachsuze. Did you send out more than 60 requests a few days ago?

Rhino Keeper
    I accepted a few neighbor requests that I just received and I sent out signature request to the new neighbors, so if you are one of the new neighbors please check for my signature request and respond. Even if I get 2 more because I have 1 out of the 5 that I need, then I can use the rest of my gems to skip the rest. The original price to skip this step was 80 gems and when I received 1 signature, it went down to 64 gems and I have 52 gems left. If I can get 1 or 2 more signatures, then I will use the rest of my gems to skip. I can't get this close and not be able to finish! Thank you to everyone that is trying to help me! I appreciate it so much!
    I have just sent you a neighbour request. Will send the signature as soon as I receive the request.
    You can do it!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    I have just sent you a neighbour request. Will send the signature as soon as I receive the request.
    You can do it!
    I just sent you a neighbor's invite! I will also help as soon as you send a signature request!