Page 1 of 145 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Rhino Keeper

Castle Story: 5/06 Update - Fire And Ice (iOS Only - TIMED/OPTIONAL)

Deep in the world's recesses lies an ancient legend. Rendered bare by the chaos wrought by Ancients, a scorched and frozen earth gave birth to the most unlikely of saviors. Although small and fragile, these blossoms paved the way to peace, ending the terrible war between history's greatest powers. Generations have passed since then, and people speak of a fabled relic said to contain the legacy of the Ancients. Only the Wisest, Mightiest, and most Courageous of rulers can summon forth this legacy, lest the world fall to ruin once more. Now, you have but a single question to answer--fire... or ice?

[==Update requires app update to Version 1.5 on iOS, Level 15+, and will be available to start beginning 5/6. Once started, you will have 10 days to complete the event. The event will automatically start on 5/9.==]

Spoiler: show
    I've been playing a game! Have you figured out this week's answer? The answer is: DRAGON

Issues area:
    Posted by SW :
    Issue with Nagas not spawning at Ch 9 is being worked on right now. Some players completed the Dragon Hoard and also started the craft "Dragon Stone Ritual" before getting to Ch 10, and S8 are looking into this issue as well.

RESOLVED :
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Issue with the Nagas has been fixed. You should be able to spawn them again. We are still working on fixing players who already completed the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before reaching the last task in Chapter 10. You will not need to obtain the items you used to do this craft again so no worries!

I'll update the thread again once the second issue has been fixed, thank you guys so much for your patience!
    2nd ISSUE NOW RESOLVED
    Other issue has been fixed. If you did the Dragon Stone Ritual craft before getting to Chapter 10 Task 3 (which is where doing that craft is actually required), you'll be okay. That last task will automatically complete if you already did the craft and you'll receive your Dragon Stone.

If anyone is still having issues with this and are stuck at Chapter 10 Task 3 even after doing the craft, let me know!

The Dragon Stone Ritual craft does not award you with the Dragon Stone. You can only receive one Dragon Stone for completing the event. If you want to craft 2 Dragons, you need to buy the other Dragon Stone with Gems from the craft for the Fire or Ice Dragon.

If you've spent Gems to buy the items to do the Dragon Stone Ritual a second time, please submit a ticket a support@storm8.com and PM me your ticket number, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    please read new post #2 for all info on crafting the dragon and chapter 10!

I have written troubleshooting info in this post as well.

I can't stress enough how important it is to read the new post 2. It's nearly time for my day to end, so please, keep referring players to post 2 for chapter 10 and what happens next if there are any issues that are posted.

Most importantly, force close your game as the event doesn't seem to end by itself without some intervention!

✳️ Force close: double click home screen, swipe up and off the screen the thumbnail pics. This clears device memory.

Once you've collected the Ritual, Naga's stop spawning. Lilies start though as soon as you choose your dragon and while its crafting.

Good luck friends!
    UPDATE 5/25/16:
    Anyone who completed the event and did not receive their Dragon Stone has been credited! Please check your storage for the Dragon Stone and your Kingdom Goals list for your follow up Goals to hatch the Dragon Stone.

If you completed the event and did not receive your Dragon Stone, please write to support@storm8.com. Thank you guys so much for your patience!
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 05-25-16 at 01:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Fire and Ice Event | Chapter 10 and the Dragon

The main post below is so long and is getting harder to edit, so, I'm using this area just for the last part of this goal. I'll move it back down when all info is known.

* Fire and Ice Lilies start dropping again when Chapter 10 is finished.

Chapter 10: You have done it, Young Ruler! You have brought back the Fire Lilies and the Ice Lilies, and forged the legendary Mastery Sword. You have proven your knowledge of the proper, safe handling of mystical beasts, and fended off an attack from such creatures. In doing so, you successfully retrieved the fabled Hero's Crest. There is but one thing left to do... It is time, at last, to complete the ritual to reveal the Dragon Stone!

Chapter 10:
    Goal 1 Receive 5 signatures (from neighbors)
    Goal 2 Build the Dragon's Hoard Cost: 500 coin. Build: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 20 shell armor (from Naga) and 10 golden eggs
    Goal 3 Complete the Dragon Stone Ritual (The stone is almost ours!). Press "GO". (YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A DRAGON STONE FROM THIS CRAFT. YOU WILL RECEIVE A DRAGON STONE FOR COMPLETING THE EVENT.)

Notes:

* bone comes from fangbeast, trolls, dire boars, Ivy's hut, troll pit, troll castle, spooky tree, Gentleman Troll (Baron's Tent prize)
    * goal 3 - This takes you to the Magic Forge to craft the Dragon Ritual. 1 Safety Certification, 1 Mastery Sword and 1 Hero's Crest (which dropped from Naga). Crafting time is 3 hours. YOU ARE NOT CRAFTING A DRAGON STONE/EGG, YOU ARE CRAFTING THE RITUAL ONLY. DO NOT SPEND GEMS ON THIS, YOU NOT GET A STONE FOR A SECOND DRAGON.

The Timer Stops here: the rest of these goals are not timed.

Once you complete the Ritual, your game may not do anything.... FORCE CLOSE AND REOPEN and it will begin with the notification that you have completed Chapter 10, goal 3.

* The event book on the right side disappears from your screen. This is normal.
    * You will then get a pop up that says "Congratulations! The Grand Prize is yours! You won the Dragon Stone! Get ready to pick which dragon to summon to your kingdom!" COLLECT.

Dialogue:
    Old Thomas: Behold--the Dragon Stone! Well done, Young Ruler!
    Ruler: It's beautiful, Old Thomas!
    OT: Yes, it is quite the magnificent artifact, is it not?
    Ruler: It looks so much like a dragon's egg, too... Do you think... ?
    OT: Hmm... I think it is worth investigating, at least! Shall we consult an expert on the matter?

Goals:

I can think of no one better suited for this question than our most valiant knight, Sir Thurston!

1. The Dragon Stone

* visit the Stables 0/1 GO (skip 5 gems)
    Rewards: 240 coin, 2 xp

Congratulations! Ah, there he is! Sir Thurston... A word, if we may?

Dialogue:
    Sir Thurston: My Liege! is that... ?
    Ruler: It sure is! We were able to retrieve the Dragon Stone after all.
    ST: good show, My Liege! With this relic in hand... any who would challenge the safety of this kingdom would be a fool to do so!
    Ruler: What makes you say that?
    ST: What"? Surely, you know the purpose of this ancient stone, My Liege?
    Ruler: Uhh...
    ST: ... Old Thomas? Does it not state the Dragon Stone's power in your scrolls?
    OT: Ahh... Well... It surely mentions that the Dragon Stone is a fabled treasure...
    ST: My Liege, I apologize! I have failed you as your loyal knight!
    Ruler: I think that's probably putting it a bit too strongly... anyway, what can you tell us about the Dragon Stone? What's it for?
    ST: They who hold the Dragon Stone commands the powers of the Ancients! Tis a great gift, but also a heavy burden, as only one Ancient might be revived. Whether you choose Fire or Ice, it could have dire consequences for the future!

The secret to the Dragon Stone is held within the fabled lilies! Only one question remains for you, My Liege... NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY PICK ONE DRAGON.

2. Fire or Ice?
    * Will you choose Fire? 0/1 FIRE! 1 Dragon Stone, 10 Fire Petals, 25 Glimmerdust | Magic Forge, 3 hours (speed up is 12 gems)
    OR
    * Will you choose Ice? 0/1 FIRE! 1 Dragon Stone, 10 Ice Petals, 25 Glimmerdust | Magic Forge, 3 hours (speed up is 12 gems)
    Rewards: 240 coin, 2 xp
    Notes:
    * Once you have chosen your dragon, IF you want to spend gems and get the other dragon (or I guess 2 of the same), you need to purchase an additional Dragon Stone for 500 gems at the same time.
    * Once you collect your dragon you cannot craft another one.

Congratulations! to be added

Craft, collect and place your dragon.

Info on top of screen
    3. goal
    * Battle 5 monsters
    * Raise your baby dragon (feed it till grown).

Congratulations! to be added

It took 19 "feedings" for my dragon to grow into an adult. Now 22 hours to first collection.
    I'll add some more info once known..... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-16-16 at 08:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Fire and Ice Event
    Prepared by SpiritWind

Time zone converter compare where you are with California.

Pictures of the goal items are in post 33

The Dragon Stone is used through follow-up quests to pick which of the two dragons you would like to welcome to your kingdom. These quests will start as soon as you receive your Dragon Stone!

Behold the Dragon Stone!
    The legendary relic holds the power to summon either an Armored Fire Dragon or an Armored Ice Dragon to your kingdom. Don't miss out on this limited-time opportunity--complete the Fire and Ice even to claim it as your own!

Armored Fire Dragon
    Crafted: Magic Forge, only available during the Fire & Ice event
    Drops: coin, dragon scales, energy, coal, jewels, longsword (they appear to have the same drops as a normal dragon)
    Requirements: 1 Dragon Stone
    Collection time: 22 hours
    Thread
    Armored Ice Dragon
    Crafted: Magic Forge, only available during the Fire & Ice event
    Drops: coin, dragon scales, energy, coal, jewels, longsword (they appear to have the same drops as a normal dragon)
    Requirements: 1 Dragon Stone
    Collection time: 22 hours
    Thread
    Attachment 30849Attachment 30850Attachment 30851

Tips from players (and me!)
    1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
    4. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).

Goal Notes
    1. You need a level 5 Tavern in Chapter 8....
    2. If your game does not register an action, force close your game and then the action will be recorded.
    3. Skunkupines will spawn from the Ice Lily (probably from the Fire Lily too)
    4. Can I craft 2 dragons? YES! If you have a second forge, you can buy a 2nd Dragon Stone. But once you craft one, you lose the opportunity for the craft, so you'd need to do them both at the same time. Another Dragon egg costs 500 gems. You get the stone from completing this event. SEE POST 1.

5. Master Hilt is 50 gems to make a second Mastery Sword as a souvenir |The Safety Certification is 100 gems.
    6. Fire and Ice Lilies start dropping again when Chapter 10 concludes.

Search the Elder Cave Search for Fire Seeds and Ice Seeds!
    Adventure Requirement: 1 Simple Feast, 3 Longswords, 1000 coin. 1.5 hours in both the Castle and the Barracks.
    speed Up: 6 gems
    Goal Name:
    Thread: Fire and Ice Event
    Drops: 5 glimmerdust, OR fire seeds, OR ice seeds
    Notes of goal:
    * fire seeds and ice seeds may drop before you get to Chapter 3.
    * the timer in the Castle/Barracks says 2 hours, but it is registering as 1.5.
    * if you're maxed on glimmerdust you may only get coins.

Chapter 1: It's such a lovely day today! The people are really active, too--they're bustling all about the kingdom. I should walk around see how things are going for them.

Chapter 1:
    Goal 1 Visit 4 Market Places 0/4 (skip 100 gems |25 gems each skip)
    Goal 2 Visit 10 cottages
    Goal 3 Visit 10 farm houses
    Notes:
    * if you found the ancient book here, it will count in Chapter 2.

Chapter 2: Hmm... There's been talk around the kingdom about some kind of rare stone. Something about an ancient battle between the two eldest dragons? It sounds interesting! I wonder if we have any books at the Library that tell the tale?

Chapter 2:
    Goal 1 Search the Library 0/1
    Goal 2 Find the Tome of Ancients
    Goal 3 Read the Tome of Ancients 0/1 (what does it say) READ
    Notes:
    * goal 2 may auto complete if in goal 1 you found the Tome of Ancients. If you didn't find, keep collecting from the Library until you do find it.

Chapter 3: Ahh, the Tome of Ancients! The legend inked upon its delicate pages tells a fascinating tale of two powerful dragons. Their war rages on for no less than a century, leaving the world in a ruin of ash and snow! However, sometimes the greatest light can be found in history's darkest corners. New life sprouted from the scorched and frozen earth, eventually spreading into the vast flora that healed our world. They say you can still find those mystic blooms in the world's furthest recesses, even today! Come, shall we take a look?

Chapter 3:
    Goal 1 Visit Old Thomas 0/2 (skip 20 gems | 10 gems each)
    Goal 2 Search the Elder Cave 0/1 SEARCH
    Goal 3 Collect 3 Fire Seeds and Ice Seeds 0/3 GO
    Notes:
    * You may have to make multiple trips to the Elder Caves to get 3 seeds.
    * Goal 3 may auto-complete if you get 3 seeds on your trip in goal 2.
    * You must have 3 seeds in your inventory to pass this goal. Don't make lilies until chapter 4 starts.

Chapter 4: Oh my gosh! Those seeds... They sprout into the rare fire and Ice Lilies! My sister Belladonna and I read all about them when we were kids. It was our mother's dream to see them one day! We learned everything about their care and nurture. I'll show you how it's done!

Chapter 4:
    Goal 1 Grow a Fire Lily 0/1 MAKE 1 fire seed, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust | Potion Shop, 1.5 hours
    Goal 2 Grow an Ice Lily 0/1 MAKE 1 ice seed, 20 water, 10 glimmerdust| Potion Shop, 1.5 hours
    Goal 3 Harvest Fire Lilies or Ice Lilies 0/10 (skip 100 gems)
    Notes:
    * The timer in the Potion Shop says 2 hours, but it is registering as 1.5. Speed up cost is 6 gems.
    * Once placed on the board, the ice lilies and fire lilies have a 30 minute timer.
    * The ice lilies drop ice petals and fire lilies drop fire petals. You will get 1 or 2 drops each collection.
    * Where do I get fire seeds and ice seeds? You get them from the adventure Search the Elder Cave.

Chapter 5: What lovely flowers! It seems like Ivy will be sending some to her sister. For our purposes, however, we move to the next passage of the ancient legend! It was the blooming of the Fire and Ice Lilies that paved the way to the end of the dragons' fearsome war. A courageous hero is said to have forged a powerful sword from their petals, one that would be swayed by neither fire nor ice. This proved to be the only blade which could withstand the elemental ferocity ravaging the world. With that legendary sword, the hero was able to tame both dragons, at last bringing their fury to an end!

Chapter 5:
    Goal 1 Have 25 fire petals 0/25 GET (fire petal collected before this goal will count toward this goal)
    Goal 2 Have 25 ice petals 0/25 GET (same as fire lilies)
    Goal 2 reward: 1 Mastery Hilt
    Goal 3 Forge the Mastery Sword 0/1 CRAFT 25 fire petals, 25 ice petals, 1 mastery hilt | Magic Forge, 3 hours
    Notes:
    * Once you complete (collect) the Mastery Sword, Lilies stopped dropping Fire and Ice petals and Naga's started to appear collecting from water. Hold off collecting your sword if you want souvenir petals just for fun.
    * Lilies will start dropping petals again when Chapter 10 starts (not when you're waiting for it to start)

Chapter 6: My Liege! My Liege!!! A terrible thing has fallen upon the kingdom...We are being sieged by a beast none have seen before! It looks like some kind of giant snake, but with the torso of a man! My knights are not prepared for this threat...What should we do?!

Chapter 6:
    Goal 1 Defeat the Naga 0/1 HUNT (skip 15 gems)
    Goal 1 prize 1 Naga trap COLLECT
    Goal 2 Chop a Naga trap 0/1 CHOP (check your inventory)
    Goal 3 Slay 20 Naga's 0/20 HUNT
    Notes:
    * if you defeated any Naga's whilst waiting for this chapter, their drops will come in handy later.
    * Naga's come from ponds and wells. There spawn rate is about 1/4 collections. There was a bug in this, but it has been fixed. Again, if your ****s aren't registering, force close your game and it will sync.

Chapter 7: Thy valiance hath saved our kingdom once more, My Liege! ...However, Old Thomas told me about the legend you found. I admit, the prospect of bringing such a terrible force to our kingdom has me worried! Wouldst thou consider completing the necessary steps for earning a Safety Certification, as outlined by the Knight's Code, Rules 95 through 115?

Chapter 7:
    Goal 1 Visit 20 Kingdoms 0/20 GO (skip 200 gems)
    Goal 2 Gather 20 Safety Advocates 0/20 ASK (skip 160 gems)
    Goal 3 Present to Sir Thurston 0/1 SHOW
    Goal 3 prize 1 Safety Certification
    Notes:
    * Goal 1 is community members, not neighbours
    * If your safety advocates are not showing, force close you game and then they will show in the tally.

Chapter 8: The Naga's have rallied other beasts to their cause, My Liege! What slight did we commit to earn their ire? That, perhaps, is a question for another day... for now, we mut defend the kingdom! Perhaps presenting the pelts of slain beasts will dissuade the others from further aggression?

Chapter 8:
    Goal 1 Slay 10 Monsters (skip 50 gems | 5 gems each)
    Goal 2 Give 75 Boar Pelts (skip 450 gems)
    Goal 3 Celebrate at a level 5 Tavern 0/2 (skip 20 gems)
    Notes:
    * Naga's still spawn and can be used for this goal. Any monster that spawns at your level can be used though.

Chapter 9: I believe I have a theory on our latest plight, Young Ruler! Some of my scrolls speak of an ancient rivalry between the Nagas the Dragons. The Nagas may have caught wind of our interest in the Ancients, and are acting to dissuade us from finding the Dragon Stone. In fact, one among their ranks was spotted fleeting the Ancient Vaults! I fear that Naga may have made off with one of the key pieces to revealing the Dragon's Stone... the Hero's Crest!

Chapter 9:
    Goal 1 Slay 15 Nagas 0/15 HUNT (skip 225 gems| 15 gems each)
    Goal 2 Give 70 Naga Fins 0/70 GIVE (skip 350 gems)
    Goal 3 Have a Hero's Crest (this goal auto completed, so this may not be right.)
    Notes:

Chapter 10: You have done it, Young Ruler! You have brought back the Fire Lilies and the Ice Lilies, and forged the legendary Mastery Sword. You have proven your knowledge of the proper, safe handling of mystical beasts, and fended off an attack from such creatures. In doing so, you successfully retrieved the fabled Hero's Crest. There is but one thing left to do... It is time, at last, to complete the ritual to reveal the Dragon Stone!

See new post no 2 for this info....
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-26-16 at 03:03 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Fire and Ice Event | Information about the Naga monster and trap

Thank you to all of the players who have posted pictures and information about Naga's and drops and to ShibuyaCloth for the pictures of all items (link in post 2 at the top).

* All players can purchase a Naga trap in the market.
    * Cost is 10 gems each. They spawn a Naga. Naga's have several drops and are listed below.

Quote Originally Posted by sourp4tch View Post
    Hello hello! Chiming in to add some clarity about the Nagas

There will be a part in the event where you need to hunt Nagas - during that part, you will be able to hunt them from various places in your kingdom. Outside of that period, you can hunt them using the Naga traps. Even outside of that part of the event, Nagas have a small chance to drop something nice That's why the Naga traps are available on Android, even though Android players do not have access to the event.

I'm glad to see folks excited for (or at least intrigued by!) the Nagas! I hope you all like their little surprise
    Attachment 30737

To add to the Inventory Guide at the conclusion of the Fire and Ice event: only adding those additional items you may see on a board layout.
    Drops from Naga's:

Other items from the Event:

Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-12-16 at 05:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Fire and Ice Event | Goals for lower levelled players

Big thanks to xtinem070672 for helping me with this information.

1.1 collect from 2 marketplaces (skip 50 gems)
    1.2 collect from 5 cottages (skip 50 gems)
    1.3 collect from 5 farmhouses (skip 25 gems)

2.1 Search the Library (skip 10 gems)
    2.2 Find the Tome of Ancients
    2.3 Read the Tome of Ancients 0/1 (what does it say) READ

3.1 Meet with Old Thomas 0/1 (skip 10 gems)
    3.2 Search the Elder Cave 0/1 SEARCH
    3.3 Collect 3 Fire Seeds and Ice Seeds 0/3 GO

4.1 Grow a Fire Lily
    4.2 Grow an Ice Lily
    4.3 Collect 5 Fire or Ice Lily Petals (skip 50 gems)
    Tip- If you grow both Lilies at the same time in two potion shops make sure to collect the Fire Lily first!

5.1 Have 25 Fire Petals (previously collected count)
    5.2 Have 25 Ice Petals (ditto)
    5.3 Forge the Mastery Sword (Magic Forge)

6.1 Defeat 1 Naga (check water, mermaid ponds)
    6.1 goal reward 1 Naga trap.
    6.2 Chop a Naga trap (check your inventory)
    6.3 Slay 15 Naga's

7.1 Visit 10 kingdoms
    7.2 Receive 10 safety advocates (who will vouch for you)
    7.3 Present the warrants

8.1 Defeat 5 monsters
    8.2 Give 30 fur
    8.3 Celebrate at 1 level 3 tavern

9.1 Slay 15 Nagas
    9.2 Give 50 Naga Fins
    9.3 We are assuming this goal is to have 1 hero's crest (which makes sense given the goal auto completes).

10.1 Receive 5 signatures (from neighbors)
    10.2 Build the Dragon's Hoard Cost: 500 coin. Build: 50 jewels, 75 bone, 20 shell armor (from Naga) and 10 golden eggs
    10.3 Complete the Dragon Stone Ritual (The stone is almost ours!).

PLEASE NOTE THAT GOAL 10.3 IS TO CRAFT A RITUAL, NOT TO GET A STONE FOR A SECOND DRAGON. DO NOT SPEND GEMS ON THIS. YOU WILL NOT GET A DRAGON STONE TO CRAFT A SECOND DRAGON.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-15-16 at 01:12 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Fire and Ice Event | Pictures for lower leveled players

Big thanks to xtinem070672 for posting this for us.

Attachment 30734 Attachment 30747
    Attachment 30748 Attachment 30749 Attachment 30750

For LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS here is Chapter 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3 SW can you pls add this to the lower level player goal section? Thx

Attachment 30754Attachment 30755Attachment 30756

At long last, and after many gems spent and cried over, here are CHAPTER 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3 for LOWER LEVEL PLAYERS. SW can you pls add these to the goal list? Thx

Attachment 30779 Attachment 30780 Attachment 30781

Here is Chapter 5 for Lower Level Players. Sorry no pic of the first goal, I got so happy the chapter was open I forgot to snap a pic

Attachment 30794 Attachment 30795

And here are pics of Chapter 6.1, Goal Prize, 6.2, and 6.3. Thanks!

Attachment 30855 Attachment 30856 Attachment 30857 Attachment 30858

Here are pics of Chapter 7 for Lower Level Players. Thanks!
    Attachment 30894 Attachment 30895 Attachment 30896 Attachment 30897

Here are pics of Chapter 8 for Lower Level Players.
    Attachment 30915 Attachment 30916 Attachment 30917

Here are pics of Chapter 9 for Lower Level Players-

Attachment 30929 Attachment 30930
    NOTE- Part 9.3 auto-completes so there is no pic

last set of pics for the Fire & Ice Dragon event!

Chapter 10 for Lower Level Players

Attachment 30955 Attachment 30956 Attachment 30957 Attachment 30958
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-15-16 at 09:26 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    10 Days

Day 1 goals
    1 of 3 - Visit 4 market places
    2 of 3 - Visit 10 cottages
    3 of 3 - Visit 10 farm houses

Executive Chef
    Mine says 9days not 10 ,how,did we lose aday already

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Mine says 9days not 10 ,how,did we lose aday already
    Yep...on the first page mine says it expires in 9 days too. Already off to a messed up start.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

I'm guessing it's reading as 9 days and x hours (depending on when you started) and only showing the 9 days part

Page 1 of 145 123451151101 ... LastLast