Page 82 of 115 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Bragging Thread

Farm Supplier
    I got a mirage dragon, a titan dragon, and managed to sbnag a cupid before they disappeared

Farm Supplier
    I am also proud of my aether and seabreeze

Rhino Keeper
    I had a streak of nothing but Rares and Super Rares recently.

Once I'd gotten to Level 40 or so, I was really eager to get the Diamond Dragon and hopefully not be left without it until much higher levels. I had never tried breeding for it before, though I really hoped when I went to put Fairy and Titan, a breed pairing I'd never done before, in that I'd get it. The 44 hours appeared and was ecstatic.

I decided to test my luck on these two lucky Dragons, throwing Fairy next in with Fruitful (or it could have been Four-Leaf) get 5 hours (Parakeet, last Green/Yellow I needed)! The Parakeet went to breed with the Titan, hoping for any of the Super Rares I didn't have (Planet, Landworm, Scorpion, or Peacock), 19 hours appeared and I got my Planet.

Unrelated to those two was my Virtue/Night breeding in hopes of a Black Swan Dragon, which turned out to be a Goblin Dragon.

So, nothing else I can say other than Titan and Fairy work wonders on my island.

i just raised my first epic dragon. i did not think it ws good at first but now i changed my mind. feel free to feel the majesty of my epic leapord dragon............... Ok ok so it is a fire dragon but it still looks cool, and my leapord will be epic in about two days

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by montrianmaster View Post
    i just raised my first epic dragon. i did not think it ws good at first but now i changed my mind. feel free to feel the majesty of my epic leapord dragon............... Ok ok so it is a fire dragon but it still looks cool, and my leapord will be epic in about two days
    Good job ! It's hard to level them up. Food is so expensive !

Executive Chef
    Well, after months of trying, just got, yes, that elusive fruitful. Really surprised me since I haven't seen one in eons. Kept getting fairytale. Kind of missed this old fail nemesis of ours. I was getting tired of FT fails so this was a nice change. LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Well, after months of trying, just got, yes, that elusive fruitful. Really surprised me since I haven't seen one in eons. Kept getting fairytale. Kind of missed this old fail nemesis of ours. I was getting tired of FT fails so this was a nice change. LOL
    Wow, Congratulations!! I haven't gotten Fruitful too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    LOL! This is perhaps the first time I've seen someone bragging about getting one of those! Congrats!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    LOL! This is perhaps the first time I've seen someone bragging about getting one of those! Congrats!!!
    Hey after your upteenth fairytale, anything else is a happy sight. LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Yes, it's just kwhales!! I think I'll be the next