Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Magic and Mystery Goal- February 22 2018

okay guys, we understood now that all of us have a different gameplay styles, game perception, concept of what sd we get for money we invest, etc...
    and that we do not always understand each other and respect others' opinion.

this is us, and this obvious. let's just try to "play nice"?

now about what is not so obvious...

first of all:
    GUYS, I'M BEGGING you - please, please, please, do not start the thread for goals if you are not gonna update the first post with all info required to complete it!
    this is really uncomfortable for all us vistors to scroll the thread and to look through the pages for next steps waiting for us during goals.
    if you found something new in game, some updates, goals, etc... - but you will not keep your post updated - just want to share what you found and to express your opinion - please use the Speculation Thread for it!
    (i'll tell you a secret: this is what that thread is really for. it is for talks about just popped-up updates while waiting for someone creates a thread and keeps updating it respectively)

second of all:
    ms. Juey, please do not hesitate to use my pics unquoted: no credits is ok.
    i'm not pretending for copyright, and this will help to keep your post structure.
    and, tks god, you appeared in first page! thank you very much for collecting info and updating it for us!
    i'm usually not that fast, so i'm always checking your posts guys to be prepared.

third of all:
    ms. pixie, thank you very much for your help with gifts bug!
    i remember couple of times when we got the same problem, and we had to wait several hours for it to be solved.
    now we got it very quickly, thank you!

and, fourth of all:
    sorry guys for maybe stupid question...
    this is not first time i see kinda wonderland / fairy / magic / woodland theme in s8 games in february.
    and, shame on me, i still have no clue why...

does it have a grounds why february is a fairy month?
    for me, there are several topics obviuos for feb: vale day, chinese ny, mardi gras, winter olympics...
    but no faeries detected! (out of wht i've heard before)
    i really found tons of various cultural / religious info while playing these games during 5 years!
    and this is always interesting for me to find smth new.
    please tell me about faeries in feb!
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 02-22-18 at 05:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post

first of all:
    GUYS, I'M BEGGING you - please, please, please, do not start the thread for goals if you are not gonna update the first post with all info required to complete it!
    this is really uncomfortable for all us vistors to scroll the thread and to look through the pages for next steps waiting for us during goals.
    if you found something new in game, some updates, goals, etc... - but you will not keep your post updated - just want to share what you found and to express your opinion - please use the Speculation Thread for it!
    (i'll tell you a secret: this is what that thread is really for. it is for talks about just popped-up updates while waiting for someone creates a thread and keeps updating it respectively)

second of all:
    ms. Juey, please do not hesitate to use my pics unquoted: no credits is ok.
    i'm not pretending for copyright, and this will help to keep your post structure.
    and, tks god, you appeared in first page! thank you very much for collecting info and updating it for us!
    i'm usually not that fast, so i'm always checking your posts guys to be prepared.
    I love you for this I always wanted someone who is posting info & helping on the first page yes it helps a lot, I just hope Juey or someone going to update just start a new tread for this, I know it is stupid or double post but I might look at that more

Farm Supplier
    Those wizard fruit wanfs are awesome. I want things like that in real life... this doesn't seem any more expensive then other goals...but of course I'm waiting on the first task for those tomb books. Those requests get'lost" all the time

Farm Supplier
    Ill be waiting awhile on those tomes. Requests always get lost....

Executive Chef
    WHAT VANACATU SAID.

Seriously, I love when forum members are enthusiastic, but if you're not committed to updating post 1 of a goal thread, PLEASE let someone else start the thread. Even if you just put in the text version, I'd be happy. (Some might disagree, but I find text versions easier. Less scrolling.)

(Except speculation thread is really for me to guess at the next goal so that I can be wrong lots. Keeps me humble.)

As for goal, I'm not in love. I've never much liked fantasy themes, even though I'm often a fan of the source material, and it seems like we have been going to that well a lot lately. But, speaking of, I do like the wishing well. And the fairy kitchen has always driven me crazy in BS, since the fairies are making stew and other savories (plus a cake, but mostly savories). Happy to see it in RS, where it belongs! Never much liked the unicorn. It just looks weird to me. And I like the mushroom tables & stools much better in red.

But I know of no association between February and fantasy. Think they just needed a non-holiday theme, being too early for the next one, so they just flipped through BS thinking "what can we adopt?" and saw the unicorn and were like "a-ha!" Bright side, at least people into fantasy themes have a lot to go with this new stuff! I'm gonna switch back to a more money-making theme.
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-22-18 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    WHAT VANACATU SAID.

Seriously, I love when forum members are enthusiastic, but if you're not committed to updating post 1 of a goal thread, PLEASE let someone else start the thread. Even if you just put in the text version, I'd be happy. (Some might disagree, but I find text versions easier. Less scrolling.)
    Maybe the person that was nice enough to start the thread in the first place HAS updated the post. Maybe they posted every thing they have so far. Maybe they are still waiting for neighbors to send 9 whatever's and don't know the next step yet. Maybe they live in a time zone that makes it the middle of the night where they are and are sleeping.

Seriously folks it's a free game, it's supposed to be fun. But we just fuss and complain about everything, myself included.

When I was new to this game and still thought Stormie was real I tipped, gifted and sent part requests. And I still do. I mass gift so ticking one more box doesn't hurt me. I tip her/him because I get points or coins and it counts toward my tips rating AND I can always depend on Stormie to fill my requests.

I adore this goal!

i agree!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Moderator Warning: Several posts in this thread were moderated recently for breaking the forum rules. If you are unsure if your post would violate any guidelines, please review the forum rules before posting.

Please keep the discussion friendly and on-topic. If the discussion continues to veer off-topic pursuant to this warning, this thread may be closed.

Addendum:
    If you object to any content posted by another user, and/or would like to report another user of violations of the forum rules, please do one of the following:

• Send a Private Message to a Storm8 Community Manager [S8 Employee]
    • Send a Private Message to a Moderator
    • Post in the Forum Disputes section

Please note that this is an exhaustive list; do not report other players through any other means, especially by responding to that user in-thread (the exception being for Mods and Storm8 Community Managers only). Please note that responding to other players in thread about forum violations will be treated with the same severity as a forum violation; please report other users through the proper channels only.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

You have 2 and half millions.. you can easily do this goal.. this goal is cheaper than other goals.. :P So go for it..
    Last edited by ritu16; 02-23-18 at 12:44 AM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast