Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Fairytale Beginning - 2020 Sept 24 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    This goal theme is creative and excellent for Halloween, well done S8!

As for the side goal, I'm so happy to have a chance at the Action Dining.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 391000 View Post
    Why do u guys even HAVE to change locations of recipes!? Plus i like this goal but why is it not fall themed like in bs this seems more spring/summerish feel to this goal. The recipes sound top notch (hope it looks the same way.) im very interested in the magic waffle (hope its good on counters!)
    Because there could be players like myself that doesn't have the original appliance that came with the recipes, so I'm super happy they placed them on the stoves. Saves time building extra appliances including the goal ones

Host(ess)
    What a major disappointment. I was so sure we would get a fall goal. This goal is ridiculous.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bocconotti View Post
    Only doing the side goal this time: the main goal price was way to boring... 😥 I was sooo looking forward to an autumn themed goal!
    Same!! I was expectin fall themed like bs i wonder why they did not do one🤔 im just doin the side goal and the first appliance recipes im not lookin forward too much with this goal it was pretty dissapointin

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by annie9700 View Post
    What a major disappointment. I was so sure we would get a fall goal. This goal is ridiculous.
    Right?? It was dissapointin this could have been a spring goal or somethin...

Farm Supplier
    I am so bummed. I finished the side goal and the recipes disappeared immediately. I didn't get to finish leveling up the recipes for all the gems like I usually do. Did that change recently? How come they never give the previous goal appliances as prizes so people who didn't get them the first time can get them later?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by footballmel View Post
    I am so bummed. I finished the side goal and the recipes disappeared immediately. I didn't get to finish leveling up the recipes for all the gems like I usually do. Did that change recently? How come they never give the previous goal appliances as prizes so people who didn't get them the first time can get them later?
    No, it's been that way for a while now - sorry it caught you by surprise.

In general, when they move recipes for a Side Goal, they will stay in their temporary location for the duration of the Side Goal. As you found out, this means if you are participating in the SG, they return to their original location once the last task is completed. If you don't participate in the SG however, then the recipes will return to their normal location only once the goal timer runs out.

As for getting old appliances, the only ways currently are the 5 Day Goals and on rare occasions they are offered in seasonal sales.

Quote Originally Posted by footballmel View Post
    I like these SG recipes as you do. In my case, I deliberately didn't finish the last 10hr dish and finish 4hr & 7hr recipes until level 4 gem first. Then I cooked 10hr recipe with all appliances available and picked up at the same time. Even with this trick, I couldn't get the final gem for 10hr recipe but still cooked quite a lot.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks. Guess I'll keep that in mind next time. I'll just do one recipe at a time, so I don't finish the side goal before I master the recipes I don't already have. I'm more interested in completing all the recipes than earning decorations. I don't have the appliance those came from, I've been playing for like 5 years now and I have bought all the appliances I can and have mastered all the dishes available on every one I own. When I started it was really hard to finish the goals in time, so I missed out on a lot of dishes in the first year I played (and whatever came before I started).

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanysong128 View Post
    I like these SG recipes as you do. In my case, I deliberately didn't finish the last 10hr dish and finish 4hr & 7hr recipes until level 4 gem first. Then I cooked 10hr recipe with all appliances available and picked up at the same time. Even with this trick, I couldn't get the final gem for 10hr recipe but still cooked quite a lot.
    Yes, I loved those fruit dishes!! Especially the edible flower arrangements. Wish I could have kept that recipe to make all the time for my counter tops. One of the prettiest platings. Oh well. Hope they use them for a side goal again, it gets super boring when they use the quiche and heart pancakes over and over again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast