Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 09/17: Monster Hunt S26 & LB (Sea Kelpie) | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by serenitygrandma View Post
    I have been playing the new kelpie quest off and on for the last 10 hours today and have only fangbeasts near my farmhouses. Is anyone having the same issue?
    I have been trying to get a Fangbeast and hit 12 farmhouses TWICE with zero Fangbeasts so I went to the troll pit and spawned a troll. Thanks to the person who suggested we take it out. It's an easy low level monster. I often don't even bother trying for the Fangbeast goal because they pretty much disappear when they are needed and two options for getting them are used by the event monster.

Host(ess)
    How to I unlock the cursed reef? I show it in the market but it says locked by goal. I have been searching but everything seems to point to quests from 2017. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ileeas View Post
    How to I unlock the cursed reef? I show it in the market but it says locked by goal. I have been searching but everything seems to point to quests from 2017. Thanks.
    It is a prize from the Royal Sea Kelpie i believe if you’ve aready unlocked it.
    Last edited by Paul__; 09-20-20 at 11:38 AM.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    The cursed reef is part of The Mermaid Storyline goals. It is not an event item.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    It is a prize from the Royal Sea Kelpie i believe if you?ve aready unlocked it.
    Not sure if I?m just being dense and not understanding, but the Royal sea kelpie is in the MRC and I can?t build it without cursed pearls from cursed reef. Unless there is some other way to get cursed pearls and I?m not seeing it. Thanks for your help.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The cursed reef is part of The Mermaid Storyline goals. It is not an event item.
    I don’t see a mermaid storyline. Unless it is the What Storms may Come one. Which I haven’t finished yet. Sorry if I’m being dense and just not seeing it.

Fashion Designer
    I don?t see a mermaid storyline. Unless it is the What Storms may Come one. Which I haven?t finished yet. Sorry if I?m being dense and just not seeing it.
    Cursed reef shows up in Goal 9 Of Land and Sea. This follows What Storms May Come Part 4. Cursed Reef is 100,000 in Market but I took my time and got through with the drops of it that I got from the Tidegate pool. The good thing is that the Royal Kelpie will stay in the MRC and you can craft it eventually.

Here is link to info https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1467400
    Last edited by DeeDeeBird70; 09-20-20 at 01:35 PM. Reason: Correcting typos

Farm Supplier
    My troll camp just dropped a gold token! I didn't know that could happen

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrus00 View Post
    My troll camp just dropped a gold token! I didn't know that could happen
    Yay! Yes, it does this as a very very rare drop year round, so I hit the troll camp Multiple times a day as a regular stop off. Very very rare. Did I mention how extremely rare? : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Cursed reef shows up in Goal 9 Of Land and Sea. This follows What Storms May Come Part 4. Cursed Reef is 100,000 in Market but I took my time and got through with the drops of it that I got from the Tidegate pool. The good thing is that the Royal Kelpie will stay in the MRC and you can craft it eventually.

Here is link to info https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1467400
    Thank you.