Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: February 1 2017

Sweetheart cafe is locked for me plz help how to unlock it

Rhino Keeper
    So glad to see that the crates are for sale! I really love mooost of the stuff from the Love Chest! <3

I've managed to get Two to Tango, Cup of Love, Lava Girl Love, Candy Bowl, Romantic Swing aaand with my itchy fingers, I got Puppy Love and Romantic Swing (again! nooo! so yeah, that's when I stopped lol .. bye bye gems).

The Candy Bowl and Puppy Love are the only ones I didn't want, as I had already bought the puppy kissing booth from last year (it's cute enough already!!) and I don't need anymore dogs!! Imagine my despair when I got the festival pup from the chinese celebration crate =.=" ha. ha.

Rhino Keeper
    A peaceful sunshiny speck of dust in the Caribbean
    As others have reported, Cupid's Fountain, Sweetheart Cafe and V-Day Bouquet are locked as goals in my game. The posted images imply they are available to all players for 14 days.

Why don't I have access to cupids fountain? It says above that it's on sale but it's not available to me, why?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDJ16 View Post
    Cupid's fountain is locked for me. How do I unlock? thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by piaandgiah123 View Post
    Sweetheart cafe is locked for me plz help how to unlock it
    Quote Originally Posted by mogglo View Post
    As others have reported, Cupid's Fountain, Sweetheart Cafe and V-Day Bouquet are locked as goals in my game. The posted images imply they are available to all players for 14 days.
    I have flagged this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Cupids fountain is showing locked for me..............

Executive Chef
    Cupids Fountain was a goal item from Valentine Goals in 2016 and it won't be released to those who didn't do the goals. I'm sorry for those to those who didn't play last year.

I understand that it was a goal item, however, on the previous page it states that it is on sale for 14 days implying that it was unlocked for all players to purchase, if that is not the case then that would be considered false advertising and it should have been posted that it is not available to everyone during this sale, I find this very unfair!

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry guys, but if you didn't complete the Goals associated with the item, you won't be able to buy the following items:
    Sweetheart Basket, Sweetheart Cafe, V-Day Bouquet, and Cupid's Fountain.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crzy4food View Post
    I understand that it was a goal item, however, on the previous page it states that it is on sale for 14 days implying that it was unlocked for all players to purchase, if that is not the case then that would be considered false advertising and it should have been posted that it is not available to everyone during this sale, I find this very unfair!
    others have also been upset to have locked items during a sale (at least during one previous sale that i remember).

but please note the "previous page" list of sale items was posted by another player who is kind enough to put together those images from her own game. since she was playing at the time and has these items unlocked, she wouldn't have known they weren't unlocked for everyone. if you think she should update to include that info, you could ask. politely might be nice.
    Last edited by twospoons; 02-02-17 at 01:27 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast