Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 24/1: Fairly Perfect Faerie Wedding | *goals and inventory on page 1*

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo finally 2 ring bearer boys in a row.

Anyway there's only 5 "prizes" from the chests?

Kind of boring

And only 2 more wheels to go to level 10

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Woohoo finally 2 ring bearer boys in a row.

Anyway there's only 5 "prizes" from the chests?

Kind of boring

And only 2 more wheels to go to level 10
    6 prizes, see page #1.

Yeap me too, 2 more wheels to go! Well I have plenty of time to tend my realm and build up some cash for expansions.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I couldn't find the thread for the last event, but I finally got my first gold nugget from the ice castle!

Trudyscandles

Rhino Keeper
    I only need one more box of chocolates to get my Cupid skunk, so naturally the last 3 cows I touched all spawned a fangbeast....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wishtheywerereal View Post
    The wee figures would indeed be great as heart collection and community prizes - I would love to have a full set and I am one ring bearer short. I haven't won stuff in these random events before. Although I am chuffed to have as much as I do, it would be even more awesome to have everyone be able to earn them. Then I could guarantee a complete set! I hope the heart path bits go kn sale for coins like so much of the gingerbread decos did!

Lesson for me and any others interested - even with a L5 carriage, I should just about make it through to the end of the community-based event. Since the wee chests can give a huge amount of hearts, it is worth the asking. It would be great to have a 'select all' button now that we can ask for more than 20 at a time. I often have to ask only every other day, but that is also due to good neighbour hygiene (I had a clearout recently after reading the neighbour tips - it is a sticky on the forum, Nugget #3 - Neighbors, and obviously answer all requests as reciprocation).

L5 wasn't too onerous to do, L6 is a bit of effort but not much. Final carriage prize ever so cute but it is subjective if it is worth it or not; I have other priorities and need the energy for those things.

I really appreciate that doing the carriage up only just over halfway still enables me to finish with the parallel event. Barely, and I have to collect every two hours, but still possible.
    i wish i had gotten even one figure. but there are many days that i get only 1 chest b/c of leftover invites from the day before which skips the 3 & 5 requests. i hit approve on any request even if i don't get the same back. otherwise it is just too much work to look and see who has or has not responded lately.
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i wish i had gotten even one figure. but there are many days that i get only 1 chest b/c of leftover invites from the day before which skips the 3 & 5 requests. i hit approve on any request even if i don't get the same back. otherwise it is just too much work to look and see who has or has not responded lately.
    After you give those first 3 to the Baron, go back to the goal & click the next step to send out some more requests. I do this all the time, practically everyday since some of my requests come in over night. I just give those to the Baron & go to the next step of sending requests to about 30-40 neighbors for that day. Each day I send a new batch to those neighbors & have always received my 3 chests. Sometimes I'll even send a request right after I have responded to a neighbors.
    Good luck!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Try to get more chests. If it shows you need more responses hit go to get to your neighbor list and resend. Maybe try starting from the bottom and go up. And of course close and reopen your game several times. I hope you can get your 3 daily chests. Keep sending.

Meme already gave great advice!
    Btw leftover invites are a good thing.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Just got my 3rd wedding chapel. What?s the cap on these? 999? lol
    I believe we're on the same loop. I have 4 chapels. No faerie figures. None.
    Actually though I'll be happy with just the bride and groom.
    Last edited by riverly; 02-01-19 at 01:33 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    From last year's V-Day event. The V-day baby pets drop them or you can get them from the Sweetheart Shack trades.
    To my surprise I got the Swan Ride from a trade in the Sweetheart Shack that I had dragged out of my storage. It was a good surprise.
    It's pretty and big!

Rhino Keeper
    Pretty please wee chests bring me a faerie flower girl. (Power of the post )
    Thuakie Sword #19