Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/11 - Monster Hunt time! Season 11

Rhino Keeper
    I'm excited to have a monster hunt! The first thing I have ever crafted in MRC (last hunt) was the Unicorn and the second thing will definitely be a Unicorn also! I highly recomend it. It's like an Alicorn that drops spellbound dew and tokens (unfortunately no gold one ever), but I love it! We need a lot of spellbound dew to do the upgrades, I have just few buildings lvl7, not one lvl8 yet. The only thing is the 24 hr timer! I can't colect from it regularly every morning like from 22 hr animals. The times moves forward every day.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Nightclub Owner
    First Armored Wyvern Drop:
    5 STONE
    4 IRON
    5 SILVER
    3 COAL
    2 JEWELS
    1 WYVERN MILK

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    First Armored Wyvern Drop:
    5 STONE
    4 IRON
    5 SILVER
    3 COAL
    2 JEWELS
    1 WYVERN MILK
    Great drops! Like the mines.
    kingdom name: etherial, lvl 50

Rhino Keeper
    Im so happy the wyvern spawns drop sword tokens! I typically ignore the novice challenge and focus my energy on the golems. I can usually clear one w/ about 30-35 energy. Often though I end up a little short on sword tokens b/c they drop some but not enough to balance the staff tokens they drop. The wyverns have been perfect for balancing that out!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    The armored direwolf isn't worth it... it drops 60 energy the first time and then 20 thereafter. With a five day timer it's like getting the minimum 4 every day on a daily alicorn. It would be worth 20 gold tokens but definitely not 85. I've regretted getting it and blowing all that mithril as well.
    Thanks for the info. Someone else said the same thing. I decided to go ahead and craft the wyvern. I'll keep the armored direwolf as a long term goal. I have reached my limit on all the other energy dropping options in the MRC.

New Resident
    Thanks for the heads up I'm only a level 14 so it doesn't matter yet but it will

New Resident
    My wyvrn expired three days ago whhhhhhhhyyyyyy mmmeeeeeeeeeee 😫

Nightclub Owner
    Funnily enough, I'm having a hard time getting regular dire boars to spawn. I was going through my inventory looking for things to chop and found hundreds of Patches of Tall Grass from my lovely Treeples. I placed 10 and they spawned 3 fangbeasts and a skunkupine, so if anyone is looking to spawn them maybe give it a try.

Executive Chef
    Valentines Pig and Christmas Cow spawned a Wyvern.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kendysek View Post
    I'm excited to have a monster hunt! The first thing I have ever crafted in MRC (last hunt) was the Unicorn and the second thing will definitely be a Unicorn also! I highly recomend it. It's like an Alicorn that drops spellbound dew and tokens (unfortunately no gold one ever), but I love it! We need a lot of spellbound dew to do the upgrades, I have just few buildings lvl7, not one lvl8 yet. The only thing is the 24 hr timer! I can't colect from it regularly every morning like from 22 hr animals. The times moves forward every day.
    Unicorns it is then . Spellbound dew!

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast