View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *3 day timed poll*

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

163 83.59%
  • Neutral

17 8.72%
  • Disagree

8 4.10%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Nagas

173 88.72%
  • I didn't craft a Naga

19 9.74%
  • Removed star garden question. Don't vote on this item.

19 9.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 7/6: Monster Hunt Season 8

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    That is the new monster introduced in the latest storyline update. What Storms May Come. (The mermaid quest)
    Thank you. I am working on raising my Coral Castle to level 5 and have not seen the new beast yet. :-)

Fashion Designer
    I will throw my voice in with the others - hoping that nagas will drop other tokens like the flygers did. I crafted two flygers, but am not interested in nagas if they only drop naga tokens...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 up and running...

Nightclub Owner
    Just finished my Golden Peacock and it is BEAUTIFUL. Thinking I'll make a second, for symmetry and all. It has a 12 hour timer so hopefully it will have better drops than our last peacocks.

Also, my horses are spawning more Golems so wins all around!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh boo!!! The gold token trade is dropping the same junk as last hunt. I have like 6 marble gates in my inventory already.

Host(ess)
    I have had three golems this morning they do pop up more than once for me anyway

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RealGoblinKing View Post
    A fix will be out shortly to address the golem not spawning with the horses. Fangbeasts spawn from farmhouses, so please be sure to collect from those.

Was there other feedback you had about the Monster Hunt?
    As you are asking for feedback! It would be great if the crafted naga from this hunt dropped some of the items related to the new storyline 'What Storms May Come', apart from seaweed. That would tempt me to go for one, or even maybe two

And yes, I agree with others, it would be good if the spawned nagas also drop other tokens.

Farm Supplier
    What is required to unlock the Naga trade? I've completed all daily goals minus one fangbeast.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Meereen39 View Post
    I have had three golems this morning they do pop up more than once for me anyway
    Good to hear, S8 did post that they had fixed the issue so nice to know it is working. Time to start saving energy ready for my weekend hunting

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Does this mean we will be able to fight more than one golem per day again? I had no trouble spawning the one for the daily, but it did have to be from a regular horse. The clydesdales did not work.

My feedback would be to ask if the Naga monsters could please drop a few assorted troll tokens as well, since they are a part of the hunt?

One more question: Is the new Naga trade going to be a permanent addition to the exchange? Is so, mega thanks!!!
    The Clydesdale horses should now spawn the glimmer golems.

I spoke with the team about the Naga dropping tokens and they agree with you! You should see them drop tokens starting now (Please restart your game to be on the safe side).

Good news! The Naga trade will be permanent *IF* you had a Naga from a previous event OR you get the Naga during this event. The team figured the players would really like a new royal trade

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast