View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event? \ What I achieved | *3 day timed poll*

Voters
195. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

163 83.59%
  • Neutral

17 8.72%
  • Disagree

8 4.10%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • I crafted 1 or more Nagas

173 88.72%
  • I didn't craft a Naga

19 9.74%
  • Removed star garden question. Don't vote on this item.

19 9.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Event 7/6: Monster Hunt Season 8

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Where do the naga's spawn from?
    Cows and pigs.

And... that's it for me, good night, y'all! See ya in 8-10 hours, hopefully on the main thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    My daily beast hunt quests have already expired
    I had an expired one in my book too, but when I scrolled down the new ones were there also. I clicked finish and the expired one disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I love the new trade in the exchange. Hope it's here to stay!
    Reserving judgment on the peacock, but it is attractive and I'm glad it requires eggs to craft instead of nuggets.
    Very disappointed that the golems are back to a limit of one. And also that the nagas don't drop any of the sword, staff, or shield tokens.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 07-06-17 at 02:42 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by huntiw396 View Post
    Aquanthers do not drop any tokens. I have fought 2 and did not get any tokens at all. This hunt will not be as generous as the last.
    Um... what is an Aquanther.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm crafting one of the new peacocks now. I suppose I'll try to craft 2 of the new Nagas as well. Looks like I'm going to be taking this hunt easy since there's no new Alis.

Fashion Designer
    Sir Piggie also spawned a naga.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymieb2 View Post
    Um... what is an Aquanther.
    That is the new monster introduced in the latest storyline update. What Storms May Come. (The mermaid quest)
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm crafting one of the new peacocks now. I suppose I'll try to craft 2 of the new Nagas as well. Looks like I'm going to be taking this hunt easy since there's no new Alis.
    I'm peeved. I really wanted aNaga pet but we leave for holiday tomorrow���� So there is no possible way to achieve one����
    Have fun everyone. BTW I love the new trade for Naga fins and armour! It almost covers the cost of an anenome.

Not so peeved any more.....a very large seniors moment or 2 or 3! I apparently have a naga pet, found him hiding in the bushes. Happy Hunting.
    Last edited by nessa005; 07-06-17 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Seniors Moments # 2, 3 and 4

Rhino Keeper
    Can't check my Royal Exchange for two days. I am doing the Blythewood Sapling part of the storyline.

Rhino Keeper
    This is only my second monster hunt I loved the last one because of the purple monster it does take a lot of energy but the return was awesome I'm a little disappointed that they don't spawn as frequently as last time. I just got my last gold coin this morning from my beatbane display to be able to finally craft the MRC which I haven't had yet. Now it will take me a long time to earn any goodies from it I only hope they are more frequent

Rhino Keeper
    Only one purple golem a day????? 😩 Why must you do it to me S8? I guess I'll never get my MRC :/ last monster hunt was so awesome...

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast