162 39.71%
  • The Lynx didn't spawn enough to finish

266 65.20%
  • I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 118 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1790

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    At this point, anything' worth a shot! Actually I have decided that if the drop rate doesn't improve by the weekend, I'm going out lynx hunting in my actual neighbourhood, instead of in my kingdom. I think the success rate might be the same, or perhaps even higher! And at least I'll get to stop and chat with a few neighbours on the way.
    Ha ha ha
    I'll do the same

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    no more lynx from OT . they all moved in the mine ! got many of them in the mine now
    For me that is yesterday's news.
    Today
    0 from Mines
    But OT gave 1 lynx very generous 2 pelts

This turns out Mission Unpossible

Farm Supplier
    I confirm that OT is no more dropping lynx... my mines is giving all lynx now.
    ivy is a disapointing.
    I reach lvl 6 while I was in bathroom at work!!! Lol
    So I didnt pay much attention at dialogue.

I choose to have a lynx craft and collect every 2 hours. I am now reaching 500 today to go on public goal.

Of course I miss black steed bc when I see offer it had a bug... no price for the packet. (It means free, right?). And clicking on it, it doesnt go out on google for paiement. And also too few times to think about it.

At least with my craft kitty I see lynx all time I collect, I love seeing him jumping while I fight. So cuteee !

Executive Chef
    As we're into a new week I'll start a new post. Just upgraded to Level 6 first thing so very happy chappy here. I should add as well apart from one spawn last night OT hadn't spawned for 48 hours.

Day 8

OT: 1
    Ivy: 1
    Mines: 5

Total: 7 Running Total: 40 Current HP Level:6 Daily Pelt Total: 29 Current Pelt Total:24

Day 9

OT: 2
    Ivy: 2

Total: 9 Running Total: 49 Current HP Level:7 Daily Pelt Total: 36 Current Pelt Total:0

Day 10

OT:0
    Mines: 3

Total: 4 Running Total: 53 Current HP Level:7 Daily Pelt Total: 20 Current Pelt Total:20

Day 11

OT:0
    Mines: 3

Total: 5 Running Total: 58 Current HP Level:7 Daily Pelt Total: 18 Current Pelt Total:38

Day 12

OT:2
    Mines: 6

Total: 9 Running Total: 67 Current HP Level:8 Daily Pelt Total: 33 Current Pelt Total: 1

Day 13

OT:1

Total: 8 Running Total: 75 Current HP Level:8 Daily Pelt Total: 30 Current Pelt Total: 31
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 05-30-17 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Additions
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Nightclub Owner
    Old Thomas must have gotten wind we were all disappointed in him because he finally gave me a lynx! First time ever I had 4 in a row from all sources, fingers crossed it means my luck is improving because I'll sure need it to finish this Pasture.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by huntiw396 View Post
    I need 306 pests to complete to level 10. I have 15 days to do it. I get 3 o 5 pelts per lynx, i need between 5 and 7 lynx's per day. I have been getting at least 5 or 6 a day. Good event very doable. Heck of a lot better than chopping trees and rocks. Good job guys.
    Firstly congratulations on your good fortune, it is honestly nice to hear of someone who is bucking the trend and getting good results but.......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Totally agree. We have to present here on the forum as honestly as we can so the true picture is known. Yes, that means posting if you're having a good success with spawning (hardly likely in this event), but also showing the weight of numbers that are not getting enough to even get CLOSE to the end. Then there is a chance that someone at S8 will actually realise that this event is unacheivable for most and maybe do something about it.

so....that said....add me to the pool of non-spawners. I have had two in the last 24 hours with regular collections from mines, Old Thomas and Ivy. I have worked out that I will probably not get past level 6 if the current drop rate continues for me.
    I just replied to a rare instance of someone who is getting a good return. That fits with your first comment about presenting a honest picture and it is one drop of good news in an ocean of bad. I just had one (Ivy) return which gave me 5 pelts in the last 24 hours.

Rhino Keeper
    For all the people who think they are doing badly: my pasture in kingdom #2 is level 3 and I have a whopping 15 pelts for next level (or a giant lynx). Spawning boars all over the place. Waiting for Ivy's hut but that's spawning boars too. My goal is to craft a lynx and that's it. Collected 51 horse shoes so far...
    Kingdom #1 is doing a lot better, but not as good as other kingdoms. Decided to craft a second lynx there and my pasture is also level 3. I hope to slay 30 lynx, so I get the 20 gems from The Shadow Lynx goal. I'm at 12 now. Collected 133 horse shoes here.

Edit: got a boar from OT in kingdom #1 just now. Beasties spawn, but just not the right beasties.

From yesterday Ivy and Thomas give me only dire boars :-/

Rhino Keeper
    Andro.
    We are all doing badly it seems. I am happy for the few but my support is for the many.