Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: update 3/30 - The Fanged Forest Storybook Event

Rhino Keeper
    I have finished chapter 1 & waiting for chapter 2, is it true that savage soil is only from twisted trees & if that is true it's not available until u get to chapter 2? Thanks for any info. HAGD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sued62 View Post
    Does this mean the only way I can get the storyline is to speed up to next chapter2?
    While I was waiting for chapter 2 to start, I visited the farmhouses around 140 times with no mantiwort. This morning after chapter 2 stared, I got my first one and got the side goal in both of my kingdoms. It took 20+ visits to the farmhouses in one of my kingdom though while only a few visits in the other.

So I am not sure S8 fixed the problem or chapter 2 needed to start for the mantiwort to spawn...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I have finished chapter 1 & waiting for chapter 2, is it true that savage soil is only from twisted trees & if that is true it's not available until u get to chapter 2? Thanks for any info. HAGD
    Yes x 2.

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 5 of 10
    Malicious Mantiworts are far too aggressive to handle while awake. A sleeping potion seems the most logical solution.
    Goal 1 of 3- Place Sleeping Dahlias (Buy these in the Market!) Need 2
    Goal 2 of 3- Gather Calming Water (Collect these from Sleeping Dahlias!) Need 4
    Goal 3 of 3- Upgrade the Twisted Terrarium to level 5(The petals are a nice touch!) 4 Plant Pot, 25 Calming Water, 30 Blue Petal, 15 Fancy Block

Rhino Keeper
    The mantiwort spawns between chapters, after finished the chapter?

Rhino Keeper
    thanks ZIrilka. Was afraid that was the case.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by paisdelasmaravillas View Post
    The mantiwort spawns between chapters, after finished the chapter?
    For me they do spawn without any problems. I like that there is something to do in between the chapters.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    For me they do spawn without any problems. I like that there is something to do in between the chapters.
    Thanks. I try it
    I'm maxed of soil and after upgrade the terrarium it's time to recover the existences of wood and jewels

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    While I was waiting for chapter 2 to start, I visited the farmhouses around 140 times with no mantiwort. This morning after chapter 2 stared, I got my first one and got the side goal in both of my kingdoms. It took 20+ visits to the farmhouses in one of my kingdom though while only a few visits in the other.

So I am not sure S8 fixed the problem or chapter 2 needed to start for the mantiwort to spawn...
    I am almost done with chapter 2. I've delayed upgrading the terrarium while I stockpiled soil. I've been visiting farmhouses, but have yet to spawn anything but fangbeasts, so even being in chapter 2 hasn't helped. I'll keep trying though. No mantiworts, no side goal.

Executive Chef
    Ok well at around 1 pm I had finished chapter 1 and 2 in 7 hours. I maxed on the savage soil and since then been concentrating on the manti monster bashing. Do any of the other items drop yet?