Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Farm Supplier
    I missed this... Didn't even know it was a "thing"
    I just checked in cuz I got my first loveupine or whatever they are called... I'm always behind in my kitchens as is sooo..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    Ice willows also give points. I got 5 for one tree.
    We can't buy ice willows anymore 😔

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry, but i feel the need to whine over here again. If you're tired of all the complaining, please feel free to skip this post. I just feel the need to vent, so here I am...

All this time I have been worrying about getting stuck with more than one helm on my points tab, since I can't seem to get any gold nuggets. I should have been worried about the lances too. Red petals are not exactly prolific, and I recently "spent" 50 on a quest (it required 50 of each color of petal to be set out to attract faeries or something) plus, I had to craft an elixir, the components of which also needed quite a few red petals. As with the gold nuggets before the chapel event, I had wiped out my supply of red petals before this event. Right now, on my points tab, I'm faced with two lances and the impossible helm. And I'm watching those ahead of me on the leader board get farther and farther away, as I try to get the ingredients I need for two lances at the same time. At first, I thought the goal of 2,300 points wasn't so bad, but now in my head I hear Don Quixote singing, "To dream the impossible dream..."

Fashion Designer
    For those not happy with this event, consider adding feedback (constructive to align with forum rules ) on this linked thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Storm8!!/page2

As stated in the post there by Kooky Panda, that is the main area S8 will read.
    Last edited by cavegirl1; 02-12-17 at 07:18 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 should take a note of the fact that majority of CS players prefer community type event rather than this form of leadership event and we've been also asking for update on the story line Where is that? I've 'lost' so many neighbors because they've given up on chopping, mining and growing up tress.

Please S8, give us our CS back
    Queendom of Cool 😊
    Proud member of ⚔️TSS⚔️ #️⃣6️⃣7️⃣

Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    I am going back to feeding my cows in my sleepy little kingdom and wait for continuing the story line of my castle folk. Wake me up when this is all over ;-)
    For me the fun of this game is playing with and managing my kingdom. To have an event where I have to ignore my kingdom so I can spend all my energy cooking and crafting the same things over and over and over is just plain NO FUN.

Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    For those not happy with this event, consider adding feedback (constructive to align with forum rules ) on this linked thread.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Storm8!!/page2

As stated in the post there by Kooky Panda, that is the main area S8 will read.
    Great idea - thanks!
    Last edited by robotparade; 02-12-17 at 11:48 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    has anyone used a boost that doubles your points earned yet? would love to know how it works, or a good strategy on using it for collections

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alohatami View Post
    Right now, on my points tab, I'm faced with two lances and the impossible helm.
    Yes, they seem to have forgotten to include a "refresh goal" option to remove impossible goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    has anyone used a boost that doubles your points earned yet? would love to know how it works, or a good strategy on using it for collections
    Yes I used it earlier on when the 25 gem knight's nobility boost only gave 2x points for 2h but I believe it's 3x now so better value. Don't use your alicorns till you buy the boost and stock up on beef stews, tournament helms, lances and loins so you make full use of the triple points boost.

The Royal Games Tent, is it only for this event or can you use it for future leaderboard events as well?