Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Royal Games! - 9-15 February, 2017 | *info in post 2*

Rhino Keeper
    Half way through and I am called it a day. I am never going to keep up - half the leader board has 4000 +'now.

I am not enjoying CS at the moment - these timed events and now the LB isn't why I started playing and certainly not what kept me playing.

I am going back to feeding my cows in my sleepy little kingdom and wait for continuing the story line of my castle folk. Wake me up when this is all over ;-)
    Last edited by scavaig; 02-12-17 at 03:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by scavaig View Post
    Half way through and I am called it a day. I am never going to keep up - half the leader board has 4000 +'now.

I am not enjoying CS at the moment - these timed events and now the LB isn't why I started playing and certainly not what kept me playing.

I am going back to feeding my cows in my sleepy little kingdom and wait for continuing the story line of my castle folk. Wake me up when this is all over ;-)
    Just made my 3000 points, recieved the last prize ,the gaming castle,I'm done ! And if the castle doesn't drop something good.." IN THE INVENTORY IT GOES" NO way am I using resources to get tickets .which I have over 770 .to use them we need expansions .. And that hasn't happen in so long...and a horse I don't need ,thinking I have 75 in my inventory ,
    After reading in this forum I don't stand alone,, this is not the castle story we love

Executive Chef
    Oh yes by the way ,does any body know what the castle drops.
    Thanks answered
    Last edited by katbtodd; 02-12-17 at 07:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    Castle drops only 1,000 coins.
    In storage it goes then we need space for all this deco stuff

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][SIZE=3]S8, I want to know if we're ever gonna go back to the storyline or it's now just 1 timed event after another!?!?! Story is why we're here, remember?
    I second that. Either they're now getting so much money from gem use that they're keeping with the current format or they're desperate to keep their jobs in a bid to get us to buy gems. I'll never do that anyway. I haven't found a tent on the main players top of my leaderboard yet a few of us are oselating between 1st and 4th at the moment. Either way S8 you're continuing losing your loyal customers who would buy gems if you played fair, Aligates anyone? Just to name two incidents that have upset the players that spend the most. It even broke my love for the game just a little then again with the purple one. This latest update is now again boring me, its one reason I never completed the Naga / Colesseum event. Farmhouses every 10 minutes really? Only last night I downloaded another game and soon realised that was worse than this one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I second that. Either they're now getting so much money from gem use that they're keeping with the current format or they're desperate to keep their jobs in a bid to get us to buy gems. I'll never do that anyway. I haven't found a tent on the main players top of my leaderboard yet a few of us are oselating between 1st and 4th at the moment. Either way S8 you're continuing losing your loyal customers who would buy gems if you played fair, Aligates anyone? Just to name two incidents that have upset the players that spend the most. It even broke my love for the game just a little then again with the purple one. This latest update is now again boring me, its one reason I never completed the Naga / Colesseum event. Farmhouses every 10 minutes really? Only last night I downloaded another game and soon realised that was worse than this one.
    I think a lot of feel this way.but they just don't get it..castle story WAS a great game.. These days like you said boring the prizes are boring.. Who needs another horse ,,the castle only drops coins.. It's a waste of energy and resources,and,I,did not waste on gem on it either and NOT GOING TOO , we all know those ones that are way ahead of us if don't have the Ali's and really going in to dept over a horse ,,,lol oh my did I say that

Rhino Keeper
    Only another 30 points to go and I can get the deco walls which I'm going to use to replace the walls on my games area on my level 50 game - as long as they look OK when I get them. Then that's it for me. I don't need any more coin buildings, and I'm already down at no 16 in the rankings and will end up with 5 trade tickets which I can live with,

Banned
    Castle drops only 1,000 coins.
    That's what I was waiting to hear. I have no need of a castle that just drops coins. I wonder if the horse drops more than just regular horse drops. I remember the vinyard challenge and I still have that building out - it has useful drops. Why are their buildings only dropping coins all of a sudden?

Maybe this has been answered, but can someone tell me if this is the Valentine's event or was the royal wedding the event and this is something else.
    I personally am not enjoying this LB event, I don't understand how it fits in with the story overall or the game. Maybe I play differently, but I've been level 50 for months and am just now getting to the glimmergate and I play daily. Im using resources on the LB event it took me a long time to accumulate.
    Anyway, Thank you in advance for your help. This forum is amazing!

Rhino Keeper
    I know it's been said already.. But confirm Castle is useless with $1000 coins as a drop ��
    I do like the look of it though