Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Spooky Stories Dragon Tale : Oct 28 2016

Nightclub Owner
    To add to lenasdinner's point; if you miss a day, you can still catch up because the next chapter will start after the current one is complete. For example, in Castle Story this week I totally forgot about my event all day on Monday. When I realized <headdesk> on Tuesday, I completed all of Monday's tasks and then Tuesday's started right away.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=judyandthecat;1364287]Food requirements for Crypt
    Level 1....50 food
    Level 2...125 food
    Level 3...500 food
    Level 4...1500 food
    Level 5...3000 food
    Level 6...5000 food
    Level 7...12,500 food
    Level 8...22,500 food
    Level 9...30,000 food
    Level 10...30,000 food
    Level 11...30,000 food
    Level 12...35,000 food
    Level 13...40,000 food high levels must feed to here
    Total food required one to 13 not including 14 is:
    210,175 food

Crypt needs feeding to 14 for high levels.

Executive Chef
    Just reached chapter 6 and it's 3 battles not the 2 in the first couple of help lists For top level that is ......
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Farm Supplier
    Just reached chapter 8 and wondering about the next chapter 9 - does anyone already reached chapter 9 and knows something about the batteries we have to get? How many do we need and where does they come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    Just reached chapter 8 and wondering about the next chapter 9 - does anyone already reached chapter 9 and knows something about the batteries we have to get? How many do we need and where does they come from?
    I'm assuming they are requested from neigbours as in previous tales? I'm not asking for maps in the preceeding days as a precaution!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmother17 View Post
    I'm assuming they are requested from neigbours as in previous tales? I'm not asking for maps in the preceeding days as a precaution!
    Yes, i agree with you. We will see it tomorrow. Thank you dragonmother17.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everyone, I chose to only get the first dragon in this tale since I was out of food. I stopped on Chp 4 to get the maps ha ha! However, I will be returning item requests if anyone sends them to me. So if you need batteries send me requests and I will send them back. Good luck everyone.

NOT accepting new neighbors right now...I need to weed out my list of inactive players.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    Are there any updated lists that include how many runestones and batteries are needed?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Feenfunke View Post
    You need 10 and you request them from neighbors. (High Level)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    I have already gotten a couple of requests from neighbors for batteries but I didn't know how many we will need, so thanks kooky
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage