Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep Mine!

Executive Chef
    I feel like the rich get richer and the poor get poorer after this for those who could afford it they bought it right away. And for those who couldnt buy it or bought only 1 now have to pay even more. I truly feel sorry for them

Fashion Designer
    Luckily I have been storing up to upgrade my amphitheater to level 5. So I more or less have the resources. Else I will be very mad....lol...

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    That sux. I only manage to get one due to coins constraint. Now I need to use material to get the other....
    Me too!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by iLLUMI2012 View Post
    I think TL do a special deal so that those that are first in are best dressed.
    Some people have 3 Manticores purchased with gems or 4 Sabina houses for example. It's a bit of additonal in-game fun. kinda like a lottery.
    Some of us were lucky to get two pre built mines today. But now I wonder if I could have built a third also. Heh heh.
    How do you get more than one of Sabina's house? It's a "special" building and it disappears from the market once built, like the Old Thomas House, Thurston's Fort and Ivy's Hut.

Farm Supplier
    I bought one when it popped up yesterday, came here to the forum, realised you could have two so zoomed to my castle and got another one about a nano second before the requirements went up! Do I feel guilty, No. I can't afford gems to buy things so I just plod along and slowly get things. It takes me longer than some to get things but eventually you will get there. Mind you I am still traumatised by the cooking caravan goal when I didn't have any fruit trees.......

The Deep Mine was missing some of the requirements when it was first released. It was updated with the correct requirements, which are:
    • 50,000 Coins (to purchase)
    • 3 Enchanted Blocks
    • 6 Enchanted Beams
    • 3 Architect's Pastes
    • 5 Wisp Lanterns

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    The Deep Mine was missing some of the requirements when it was first released. It was updated with the correct requirements, which are:
    • 50,000 Coins (to purchase)
    • 3 Enchanted Blocks
    • 6 Enchanted Beams
    • 3 Architect's Pastes
    • 5 Wisp Lanterns
    Thanks for letting us know

Rhino Keeper
    I only have one, but first collection this morning and it gave a Mithril! I have a screen shot but no where to put the image so I can link it here

New Resident
    I received one mithril too! Now to wait for the second one...

I'm so jealous of everyone who bought at least one deep mine. I had spent my money previously and was so close to saving up before the building requirements were fixed. Oh well.

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast