Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: 08/09 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2019)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Puffy could confirm, well he took a long term break of SC. The reasons might just be speculations.
    I miss Puffy
    I'm guessing there wouldn't be any limit, similar to other items won from the tent.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I miss Puffy
    I'm guessing there wouldn't be any limit, similar to other items won from the tent.
    I guess the items won in the tend will be registered, but you won't be able to purchase or get drops. Same goes for the Feed the Baron, it is one of the few source to overrun. I never saw someone capping tend grand prizes., though.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Can't believe my good fortune this month! Had a faerie ali pop up today..that makes two for this month. I am NEVER this lucky in the game! (thank you S8 gods!!) That makes 8 faerie alis for me....and a quick count over at Puffy's place confirms a herd of over 100 happy faerie ali prancing about, so I think we're all good! lol
    Last edited by perry5; 09-04-19 at 11:46 AM.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I guess the items won in the tend will be registered, but you won't be able to purchase or get drops. Same goes for the Feed the Baron, it is one of the few source to overrun. I never saw someone capping tend grand prizes., though.
    With regard to white weekly alicorns, you cannot craft more (if you have 99) in the love shack but you can certainly get alicorn drops from events like the Sweet tooth tragedy and the Baron?s 5th birthday even if you have 99 or more. I have not been watching the videos recently but I think I might have had a few alicorns there too after I reached the 99 crafting limit.

Good luck to those waiting for the faerie alicorn appearance in their tents.

Executive Chef
    i got my 3rd faerie ali! whoo! PotP to all those still waiting on one
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Rhino Keeper
    How many more days is the faerie event? Would love more faerie Ali?s!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    With regard to white weekly alicorns, you cannot craft more (if you have 99) in the love shack but you can certainly get alicorn drops from events like the Sweet tooth tragedy and the Baron?s 5th birthday even if you have 99 or more. I have not been watching the videos recently but I think I might have had a few alicorns there too after I reached the 99 crafting limit.

Good luck to those waiting for the faerie alicorn appearance in their tents.
    99 white alis! #CS GOALS
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    99 white alis! #CS GOALS
    Only possible if you have the love shack or, if like the rest of us you don't have the love shack, buy with gems.

It would, of course, be nice if the love shack with white Ali crafting ability were made available to the rest of us...just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Only possible if you have the love shack or, if like the rest of us you don't have the love shack, buy with gems.

It would, of course, be nice if the love shack with white Ali crafting ability were made available to the rest of us...just saying.
    I would love to gift all the extra wings & horns just sitting in my inventory! What a total waste!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I would love to gift all the extra wings & horns just sitting in my inventory! What a total waste!
    Lol wouldn't that be nice to be able to gift the love shack, wings and horns once you maxed out on Alis?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast