Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2014: Limited Time Thanksgiving Goals

Executive Chef
    Two simple feasts until now from the Bountiful table ! Someone is taking my sweet feasts lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Two simple feasts until now from the Bountiful table ! Someone is taking my sweet feasts lol
    Me too! I've only had 2 simple feasts as well. But don't worry Liloze, I'm sure our time will come (she says with fingers, arms and ankles crossed hoping!). Mind you, I love that it drops feasts and I don't care which one... Another brilliant addition. (Bit off topic.... But now if only I could get a faerie campfire!)

Executive Chef
    My second feast was a sweet feast. The knights are going hunting for a burning ember tomorrow.

Oh my gosh thank you so much, TL. Such a relief to now see the option to upgrade. I just need to make 4 Hearty Stews ...can't wait

New Resident
    Has anyone used gems to complete the final upgrade to the table? I'm wondering how many gems it would be to get past those 4 pumpkin pies I won't be able to make now that the goals have expired. My table is only level three, so I'd have to gem through the final two upgrades to complete and am wondering if it's worth it.

Executive Chef
    I got a sweet feast and daughter's game got a mercury feast! Wonderful!

This event was great, fun and not too easy, but doable. Best of all was the lack of rare random drops to frustrate people.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Me too! I've only had 2 simple feasts as well. But don't worry Liloze, I'm sure our time will come (she says with fingers, arms and ankles crossed hoping!). Mind you, I love that it drops feasts and I don't care which one... Another brilliant addition. (Bit off topic.... But now if only I could get a faerie campfire!)
    I been send out the plum daily, I haven't gotten it yet either but my block,beams and paste are in the mid 40s with two faerie work shops ,,, back on subject now I gotten 3 meals from my wonderful table , simple spicy and Mercury

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eorious View Post
    Has anyone used gems to complete the final upgrade to the table? I'm wondering how many gems it would be to get past those 4 pumpkin pies I won't be able to make now that the goals have expired. My table is only level three, so I'd have to gem through the final two upgrades to complete and am wondering if it's worth it.
    I don't know how many gems that would cost since I finished last week, but considering that this table drop FEASTS so I think it'll be worth it to gem the rest. I had one mercury, one simple, and one sweet feast drop for me already.

Loved this event. I was one of the lucky ones who was able to finish early due to being stocked up for the beginning steps. So far dropped a sweet feast (which found my last part for the burning ember quest!) and a mercury feast. Best reward I have seen yet from TL on a quest. Congrats to all others who were able to finish as well, and I'm happy to see the option to finish with your gems is available for those who wanted
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Crossing fingers, toes, ankles elbows, and eyes too for the both of us lol.
    Oh I love ❤️❤️❤️my bountiful table and whatever feast it drops it is great.
    Besides, simple feasts leave the bread available for the sandwiches needed for the plume hive adventures, it is a win win all around
    Oh that elusive campfire ...Not a single decoration from the Plume hive until now, but they will drop sooner or later, let's keep our hopes high spiritWind00
    back to topic now lol
    Indeed a genius addition TL gave us a great Thanksgiving present
    Last edited by Liloze; 12-02-14 at 09:09 AM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎