Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
This has been reported over.
Kooky Panda, I just sent quest at 2:55 PM Eastern time and there is now a 12 hr quest in outpost.

Can you ask the developers though, why they can't have an employee actually go into the game right after all the parts are loaded for a new event and physically check everything is in order.

It should be a relatively quick thing to do...enter the spell shop, see that all tasks are there, including ones still needed for tales sometimes, enter quest outpost, do a battle to see hearts or whatever are being rewarded, hatch egg, finish evolving, harvest food, take egg out of den. If the evolves eggs etc are put in early it's just a matter of tapping a few things on Friday. Use the Stormie ID for this.

It's simple and would avoid all players being stranded for an entire weekend plus....
As I said in my earlier post, how many hearts have we missed out on having to use 8 hr overnite rather than 12? I just about get enough points to get a dragon , community without being handicapped by errors from S8.

If they continue with this pattern of mistakes making it harder for players, maybe they should think to lessen point requirements on everything.