Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story Update 3/7/2017

New Resident

Beginning of the End...?

What Elsa said is nearly word for word what's been said on 2 of my old games before they were discontinued. And those games still offered sales on gems even though Team Lava was no longer supporting the game.

It seems like there are very few new players in Fashion Story, & as soon as we 99ers help push the others over 100, they stop playing.

After spending hundreds & hundreds of dollars on gems, I'm sick inside about the rumors that FS might be discontinued! Two weeks without an update, and/or sporadic updates going forward is the beginning of the end!

It hasnt been EXCITING in a long while and their poor customer service doesn't help.
    Players get excited when their are NEW things to buy and new things to achieve.
    Also, the ridiculous prices on things turns ppl away too. 3 of my friends quit bcuz they were constantly trying to save for ONE decoration and ONE expansion and it's almost impossible. For ppl who cant buy gems literally can't expand AND buy even cheap decorations, it's one or the other nd literally takes MONTHS to accomplish, is not fun missing out on so much. If a goal comes in, well it's all ruined. Those of us like me, I buy gems but I cant spend hundreds a month, so I'm stuck choosing between expanding or buying decorations that costs gems.
    Its just not enjoyable like this. Imho

Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    On weeks when there are no updates, can we at least get an LTO sale? Even just one would be nice to make the game feel fresh.

Another item that I've been waiting for to go on sale are the ordering slots. Please let us buy some slots for 10 gems each. The standard 22 slots barely make me enough coins to get by and mastering catalogues takes forever.

For instance, the first 10 extra slots could be 5 gems each, the next 10 slots could be 10 gems each, then the next 10 would be 15 gems each etc.
    What a great idea! I would definitely buy more slots if they were offered at this kind of pricing.

The return to a weekly LTO offering, especially if an older/retired item, would be appealing to me.

I think the gem sales are a way of saying the game is not going anywhere. Even re-releasing items takes work. The only difference between that and new items is no creative/design phase. The coding is still the same. It would make sense if they want to put more time into a game to only focus on new creations. Spending time on releasing old content takes away from what effort could be spent on new things.

Fashion Designer
    I am hoping that s8 at least keeps the monthly goals going, along the birthstone line they have taken. A new catalogue is necessary to keep us interested, too.

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm guessing no update this week either?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    So I'm guessing no update this week either?
    No update this week. Sorry!

Farm Supplier
    I'm so sad. I have been playing this game for so many years. To think that this might be the end....

Rhino Keeper
    Please do a St. Patrick's day update, bring back all the green and forest displays
    Activist

Fashion Designer
    I haven't looked at my games in weeks. Honestly I can't say I'm surprised this is happening.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast