Thread: Quick-add neighbors

Farm Supplier

Quick-add neighbors

Hi there,

in settings there is a button to slide if you want quick-add for new neighbors on or off. Mine is switched off by default and there is now way I can switch it to 'on'. I can switch, but it immediately switches back to off. I tried this for several weeks now and yesterday I was discussing it with some neighbors. It appears that some can switch quick-add on/off and some others (including me) can't. Is there some other setting(s) that might cause this? Or is it a bug? I play on IOS.

Best wishes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyPally215 View Post
    Hi there,

in settings there is a button to slide if you want quick-add for new neighbors on or off. Mine is switched off by default and there is now way I can switch it to 'on'. I can switch, but it immediately switches back to off. I tried this for several weeks now and yesterday I was discussing it with some neighbors. It appears that some can switch quick-add on/off and some others (including me) can't. Is there some other setting(s) that might cause this? Or is it a bug? I play on IOS.

Best wishes!
    Hey there! I've taken a look at your account and it seems like you're on 2.6.3. Can you try updating to 2.6.4 and see if the Quick Invite button will stay on?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hey there! I've taken a look at your account and it seems like you're on 2.6.3. Can you try updating to 2.6.4 and see if the Quick Invite button will stay on?
    I updated, but problem stil exists... ☹️

Executive Chef
    Hey! So I took a look at your account and the button is toggled on. Is yours still showing off?

Farm Supplier
    No I got it working via android. On IOS it still doesn't work.

Grand Emperor
    No I got it working via android. On IOS it still doesn't work.
    Can you let me know which model of iOS device that you are playing on?

I can't turn mine off. Have update game. I turn it off, it is right back on. So how do I get it so I can turn it off it I wish too???

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore6702 View Post
    I can't turn mine off. Have update game. I turn it off, it is right back on. So how do I get it so I can turn it off it I wish too???
    Can you let me know which game version you are using?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Can you let me know which model of iOS device that you are playing on?
    I am playing on Iphone SE.

Grand Emperor
    I am playing on Iphone SE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeyore6702 View Post
    Thanks for your update, AllyPally215. I've flagged both your cases in for further investigation.