Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Games down in Europe?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Can you friend also check and see what this says for them? https://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.c...rod.storm8.com
    Thank you, I've sent her the link. Will update here.

She does reach a page that says it's just you. Maybe tomorrow she can try to reinstall her game? Not sure what else she can try. She is using data on her phone. Thank you!!
    Last edited by caron7; 10-28-16 at 02:59 PM.

Executive Chef
    Just heard but it seems like parts of Northern Europe is experiencing some server outages. This is the reason why the games are either slow/having sync errors/ and unable to be access the game. Please have them try tomorrow. So sorry for the inconvenience!

sorry, couldn't enter any more yesterday...
    food is spoiled, and i cannot do anything to sync my games with server.
    hardly entered here tdy, and the forums look creepy )))
    Spoiler: show

your link says the following for apps and forums:

It's just you. https://apps.prod.storm8.com is up.
    It's not just you! https://forums.storm8.com looks down from here.

ping storm8.com shows 4 packets sent 0 received, 100% losses.
    traceroute shows sweden trunk 'telia.net' is down... again!

and overnight, it's still doesn't work.
    guys from telia must've been sleeping... good for them!..
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 10-28-16 at 11:46 PM.

New Resident
    The problem occured on Friday afternoon. And still persists here in South Europe. Teamlava guys have to wake up and to nudge their admins or will lose costumer's confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by M3EKAXE View Post
    The problem occured on Friday afternoon. And still persists here in South Europe. Teamlava guys have to wake up and to nudge their admins or will lose costumer's confidence.
    teamlava guys have nothing with it ))) it's not their fault.
    it's been years i'm praying our providers wdn't use telia trunk to access part of american websites...
    so, teamlava guys can sleep quietly, and we can only wait while the other guys wake up and do something with their bloody routes...
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 10-28-16 at 10:51 PM.

New Resident
    When you make a market chain to your customers, you have to be responsible for functionality of this chain. So it is from Teamlava's guys interest to look around on the problem.

When you make a market chain to your customers, you have to be responsible for functionality of this chain. So it is from Teamlava's guys interest to look around on the problem.
    agree regarding the market chains, but unfortunately internet connection chains work other way.
    let's say, paris loves tourists, and absolutely needs them - it's a huge part of city budget. but if you decide to do your trip to paris from russia, you have to pass thousand kilometers of awful russian roads to get to europe and finally move comfortable. paris cannot (and do not have to) fix the roads in russia to attract the customers, lol

New Resident
    If France cares of payable Russian tourists, it will hire charter flights to bring them to the Riviera. Fernstein!

Grand Emperor
    Haha you had me lol reading your posts.

Vana is right. Unfortunately Storm8 has no control nor jurisdiction over the ISP although I'm sure the S8 team would love to have everyone back in their games sooner. I hope the ISP is able to rectify the problem soon! Sorry guys....

If France cares of payable Russian tourists, it will hire charter flights to bring them to the Riviera. Fernstein!
    oh! ferstein! lol )))) and really hope one day someone will invent kinda flights for internet... so far, not so many guys own transatlantic cables, so the choice is not very large...
    of course i wd prefer my local provider wd use for example cogent trunk that lays down not so often as telia's one, but i'm afraid it's "all about money"...
    i guess telia takes less "highway charge", otherwise i don't see a reason to use smth that breaks systematically...
    and so far our eastern european local providers are more like not very rich russian tourists - sometimes take a cars on their shoulders and bring them to europe themselves coz it's cheaper than high flights, lol ))))

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast