Thread: Treehouse darts

Fashion Designer

Treehouse darts

I purchased 22 darts for use in the treehouse. I had to use 21 to get the grand prize. That left 1 dart. When I went in to the treehouse today to play, I had my 3 free darts but not the left over one from yesterday. Way to go TeamLava. Steal my dart when next game starts. I think it's time to can this game especially since you need to purchase darts to win the prize. Not fair.

Executive Chef
    wow. this is bad news
    you should be able to keep the darts you purchased
    you should email tl
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    wow. this is bad news
    you should be able to keep the darts you purchased
    you should email tl
    I did, I await their answer

Sorry for the confusion! If you don't use all your Darts and you have 3 or less, your Darts will be set to 3 for the next day. If you have more than 3 Darts, then your amount will not change. To maximize your Dart benefits, we suggest using all of your Darts whenever possible!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! If you don't use all your Darts and you have 3 or less, your Darts will be set to 3 for the next day. If you have more than 3 Darts, then your amount will not change. To maximize your Dart benefits, we suggest using all of your Darts whenever possible!
    Thanks for the response. I now understand but that does seem unfair. I thought we are to get 3 free darts daily. I had 12 leftover yesterday. I really think I should have received 3 more free today. It seems this game is designed to make money for team lava and nothing else because it is impossible to win the prize with 3 darts unless you buy darts with gems.

Rhino Keeper

Question Darts in Piper's treehouse

Hello! I used gems to add several darts to Piper's treehouse game last night. I had 11 darts "left over" after I won the item I wanted. When the treehouse "refreshed" this afternoon, I had the same 11 darts.

I was expecting to get the 3 "free" darts that I've gotten in the past each time the treehouse refreshes. Can someone let me know if this is a bug that's being addressed? If not, that's rather irritating that players are essentially "punished" for buying darts! Punished in that they lose out on the 3 free darts because they have other, purchased, darts remaining!! Thank you for any info!

Rhino Keeper

Picture

Here is a picture of my treehouse after it "refreshed."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	14843

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    This is from tl staff regarding this issue... Which is not a bug
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Rhino Keeper
    Bump...

This is an unfair practice as it is impossible to use any more darts once the prize has been won. Why do players get 3 "free" darts UNLESS they have purchased-darts remaining?

TL is saying.. Yes, you can have 3 free darts... unless you purchase excess darts... Then we think it's good business practice to take those free darts away from you while all other players continue to receive them! But please do continue to spend your money buying gems so you can buy more darts!

I was a daily player on FS2 who went from level 1 to level 59 in a matter of months. I spent quite a bit of my own real money on the game because I enjoyed playing & felt it was worth it. I've been on the farm only a few times since this happened, as I am very unhappy with this dart debacle!

PLEASE consider addressing this issue, TL!