Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 2/20: The Great Glimmergras Celebration | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    The gold pearl is used for doing an adventure in your castle. You have a chance to get the glimmergras flamingo (I have never gotten the main prize for doing these type of adventures). If you do this adventure you can get items for this event. So far from doing 2 of these adventures I?ve gotten a total of 2 petals, 2 strings and 2 leaves!!! Ugh! So not worth it for me bc it costs gold nuggets for these adventures and I?m getting really lame items!

Btw, can anyone please let me know how to post pictures?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    The gold pearl is used for doing an adventure in your castle. You have a chance to get the glimmergras flamingo (I have never gotten the main prize for doing these type of adventures). If you do this adventure you can get items for this event. So far from doing 2 of these adventures I?ve gotten a total of 2 petals, 2 strings and 2 leaves!!! Ugh! So not worth it for me bc it costs gold nuggets for these adventures and I?m getting really lame items!

Posting Pictures :
    Choose the Insert Image pictograph above. (when you start a new post or reply)
    Choose From Computer and wait a couple of seconds.
    Select Choose File , this will bring you to your computers maps where you can select an image.
    Select the image you want (select open) and then select Upload Files. (it's right beneath the Choose File option)

Hope this helps, good luck!

Edit, This is how I do it on the computer, maybe it works differently when you use a smartphone or tablet..?

Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post

Thank you for sharing this, so that now I can make an easy decision that I will pass on these adventures and keep my precious golden nuggets for other things in the game. Dont mind missing out on the flamingo, cause for me these animals are urban myths. Never gotten one in these type of events :-).

Rhino Keeper
    Over 30 chickens and cows, no fangbeast. Yes, I checked, w the music. No, no other monsters on board. S8, can the spawn rate be tweaked upwards please? Thanks! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    WOW two Glimmer Golems, two Dire Boars and one Fangbeast from rock outcropping. Hopefully the spawn rate will be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    WOW two Glimmer Golems, two Dire Boars and one Fangbeast from rock outcropping. Hopefully the spawn rate will be fixed.
    Yep, I keep getting glimmer golems too!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kanajunroses View Post
    Troll camp unreliable for drops!
    I discovered this harsh reality this morning. Neither The Troll Camp nor the Mines dropped anything this morning. Too late I noticed this. Sigh...

Here is the updated spreadsheet with algorithms for materials.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

The artwork is lovely in this event. And I don't mind that the atrium has deco. The chests are relatively easy to acquire so I always go for those prizes no matter what.

Side note, I definitely have that jester from a different event from years ago, just colored differently.

Just checked into my game & lost a bunch of my expansions! Seems every new goal has all kinds of problems

Now it seems I can't upload a photo...smh
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Here is the updated spreadsheet with algorithms for materials.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

The artwork is lovely in this event. And I don't mind that the atrium has deco. The chests are relatively easy to acquire so I always go for those prizes no matter what.

Side note, I definitely have that jester from a different event from years ago, just colored differently.
    Thank you thank you thank you. : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast