Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: World Event: (IOS) Halloween Haunt!

Executive Chef
    Oh what? too many new dragons!

Executive Chef
    Must breed libra! Any ideas!?

Fashion Designer
    I bought the witches cauldron, and after 4 hrs a little potion bottle appeared above it, but I cannot collect it. Force closed, tried again, no go! What to do? Any advice? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    No more land to put habitat. Come on... I even haven't hatched any Japan Dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I bought the witches cauldron, and after 4 hrs a little potion bottle appeared above it, but I cannot collect it. Force closed, tried again, no go! What to do? Any advice? Thanks.
    Never mind! As soon as I posted this, I figured it out. <face palm >

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nilni View Post
    No more land to put habitat. Come on... I even haven't hatched any Japan Dragon.
    I have land, have only 76 habitats (level 116) and I even didn't hatched any world event dragon.. I don't want to reach the habitat limit to fast, and since I can leave dragons in storage, so that is what is going to happen, since the breedable ones cannot move to storage x)

Fashion Designer
    Okay, figured it out. If you plant the small amount items you have to harvest a certain amount to get a bottle, don't know what that number was though. I'm new and have difficulty getting coins to do anything with. Only one hatching place etc so I don't think I will be very successful but I will try!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Okay, figured it out. If you plant the small amount items you have to harvest a certain amount to get a bottle, don't know what that number was though. I'm new and have difficulty getting coins to do anything with. Only one hatching place etc so I don't think I will be very successful but I will try!
    Hatching eggs, battling, harvesting food, doing quest and collecting from the apprentice's cauldron you receive 1 bottle every hour.

20hrs of breed and food in one farm, we receive 20 of each = 40 bottles
    Battling 1 bottle when we won
    Quest and aprprentice's cauldron, every 4hrs we can collect 4 bottles

The witch's cauldron is the only one were evry our we receive 4 bottles, after 4hrs, we receive 16

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    Huh I just notice that to reach the community prizes we need to reach 800 instead of 600 & the next individual prize we need to reach 600 instead of 900. Any tips on what to harvest & hatch? I don't do the battle arena as they are over lvl 10 & I don't have dragons that will help. When I harvest I just use the 5 hour ones & do the quest. What's a fast way to reach the end?
    I plan my food planting and egg hatching to try to keep the farms and hatching nest busy all the time. For hatching I buy the Water Dragon egg (12 hour incubation) twice a day and sell them off the nest. I have two nests - so this earns 48 Witch's Brews a day.

For the food I'll do the five hour food for 4 plantings and then fill the end of the day with one hour plantings. I start a new five hour planting at bedtime. I have seven farms so this typically will earn at least 152 Witch's Brews per day. The farms and hatching will earn 200 Brews per day. Add another 20 a day from questing and 20 a day from the cauldron and you're easily earning 240 Brews per day - that will get you all of the individual prizes with time to spare (assuming you can play every five hours for everyday of the contest).
    Last edited by AJImmer; 10-15-14 at 12:03 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Wow 5 new dragons, I would prefer other new features instead, but at the mean time I'll start collecting bottles
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast