Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/09: A Wonderful Spot of Tea | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by annespee View Post
    My tea table is just a prop now too. What a shame after all that hard work and spending gems on getting it finished
    Spiritwind is checking this out. I think it's a mistake and it will at least drop coins.

I was surprised by the Rabbit drops, I love multidroppers.
    Awesome so many people shared photo's of their Tea Party this event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    This might not be the place for this comment but I didn?t know where this would go. I used the WW to check for golden nuggets, I went through 20 small rock piles, 10 rock outcropping, & numerous other items suggested & received 0 nuggets. Is there a problem??? Or just unlucky
    I intended to do the same and also received 0 nuggets. 😥 I think we're just unlucky this time around, I did earn enough nuggets for the final upgrade during the course of the event and was planning on replenishing my supply during WW as others had suggested but didn't get any nuggets for chopping (I lost count) pure rock outcroppings.
    Seems unlikely to get None... but, was getting golden apples from my peacocks yesterday and got a golden nugget day before last so probably still dropping. ....

-

I had 1 collection waiting on my Mushroom Tea Garden this morning, but the timer didn't reset after I collected from it.

Thank you for checking, SpiritWind!

Executive Chef
    Storm8 please fix the Mushroom Tea Garden.
    Also Alina is too big! Please make her slightly smaller so she fits with all the other characters.

(a general rule to help sizing characters is to match their headsize - not their height)

Thanks so much!
    Looking forward to all the new characters in a couple hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Mine still has a timer, 7 hours to go to collect....
    Nevermind. I went to check it this morning and the timer is gone. To storage it goes! I always end up storing the leveled up stuff we work on though in these quests so it is not a big deal to me.

Rhino Keeper
    And my Alina is adorable and dropped a chocolate bar which I appreciate! This was one of my fave storylines or whatever you want to call it. Great art, challenging but doable, overall lots of fun!

After the timer disappeared I put the Mushroom Tea Garden in storage and found it sorted under the deco tab. Storm8 please bring back the coin drops. I can?t recall an event where I ever had to upgrade an item 10 levels all the while it dropped an increasing number of coins but after the event it turned into useless deco. I don?t usually complain about a free game but I am really upset about the wasted time and energy of this event. If I had known this would happen I would have skipped it and spent my energy collecting coins for the expansions that now cost well over one million coins each. And let?s not forget how much it costs to make the materials to upgrade high level buildings.

Executive Chef
    so still no fix for our hard work?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so still no fix for our hard work?
    Wondering the same thing????
    The mushroom tea garden was upgraded for nothing?!?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Sorry... no news yet. Hopefully not much longer.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Storm8 please fix the Mushroom Tea Garden.
    Also Alina is too big! Please make her slightly smaller so she fits with all the other characters.

(a general rule to help sizing characters is to match their headsize - not their height)

Thanks so much!
    Looking forward to all the new characters in a couple hours.
    I had Walkers next to Alina. I think her head, arms and hands look the right size. Her dress Maybe makes her look bigger but I think it looks right on her. I'm ok with her size.

I have a question also about the mushroom huts. While they look nice I may have to put them in storage if they are now merely decorative. I'd hate to as I like the set but finding space is hard.