Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/23: Monster Hunt season 13 | (all info/goals/inventory on page 1)

I'm at level 16 and can't defeat purple golem is only available for horses at Level 22.
    Maxed out at 120 shields and lion won't produce shields just coins and points. Is this normal?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquariandelite View Post
    I'm at level 16 and can't defeat purple golem is only available for horses at Level 22.
    Maxed out at 120 shields and lion won't produce shields just coins and points. Is this normal?
    universal advice is to cash in some shields (1 bronze hunter trade) when you get maxed. you will obviously keep getting more shields, and meanwhile by doing the trade you will get a little something.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquariandelite View Post
    you need to do the bronze trade in the Trade Wagon. The lion drops mainly shield tokens and you're not seeing them because you are maxed.

Have you tried to chop a dead tree. You need to buy one in the market and try it out. 1 chop should spawn.
    Adding: That is just good once a day when the daily goals come up.
    Adding part 2: I just chopped my dead tree twice and spawned boar both times.
    Last edited by riverly; 07-24-18 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Clarification again

Host(ess)
    Does anybody know if the lion with crown is a walker?

Is there a reason I?m getting the magical chests but they are not showing up in inventory where are they?

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyskye7 View Post
    Is there a reason I?m getting the magical chests but they are not showing up in inventory where are they?
    They open immediately as you get them. I got coins and LB points.

Executive Chef
    My horses are nor spawning glimmer golems. Is anyone else having a problem

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    My horses are nor spawning glimmer golems. Is anyone else having a problem
    Yes, I just came here to report the same thing. I finished fighting a glimmer golem. Tapped on 2 horses and got nothing. Closed the game down, tried 2 more horses and nothing.

Rhino Keeper
    Level 28....first monster hunt. How often do these happen? Sounds like I may only get 20 this first hunt ???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Adding part 2: I just chopped my dead tree twice and spawned boar both times.
    I am finding the blue dire boar spawns repeatedly now, and it is a much better paced accumulation of tokens than the glimmer golem.... you don't keep maxing out on shields and having to do those bronze trades. In fact, the best combination seems to be spawning blue boars and wisps (I am still trying to collect faun seal drops)
    No Gems For Runes!