Thread: Castle Story 1/7: Out of this World | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    But we still have a week, and if you only needed to buy 3 Portal Key's you're probably further ahead than anyone.
    But thanks for the info! Does he look good? (I hoped he would be a weekly, considering all the trouble/timers we have to go though to get him)[/QUOTE]

Not going to lie I also spent a good portion of yesterday gem skipping the portal to get the gigantic spawn because my Oxas stopped spawning it completely (the previous day my oxa were spawning one every single time I collected) and I bought a value pack for the ore to make my third key, then my kid got sent home for a ten day COVID quarantine so I skipped to finish since I will now have zero extra time to check my game and be able to finish without gems/money. I also thought Pavo would be a weekly, which I need more of, instead of low dailies.

Sad day.

Hopefully everyone can finish without having to follow my foot steps!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    But we still have a week, and if you only needed to buy 3 Portal Key's you're probably further ahead than anyone.
    But thanks for the info! Does he look good? (I hoped he would be a weekly, considering all the trouble/timers we have to go though to get him)

Not going to lie I also spent a good portion of yesterday gem skipping the portal to get the gigantic spawn because my Oxas stopped spawning it completely (the previous day my oxa were spawning one every single time I collected) and I bought a value pack for the ore to make my third key, then my kid got sent home for a ten day COVID quarantine so I skipped to finish since I will now have zero extra time to check my game and be able to finish without gems/money. I also thought Pavo would be a weekly, which I need more of, instead of low dailies.

Sad day.

Hopefully everyone can finish without having to follow my foot steps!
    Wow I hope your family will be ok and that your son doesn't have covid.

With the event, has anyone seen a report of a confirmation on what type of energy dropper he is? I think we've speculated but I may have missed the confirmation. It may still be a weekly.

I'm hoping more people can complete the event too.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Wow I hope your family will be ok and that your son doesn't have covid.

With the event, has anyone seen a report of a confirmation on what type of energy dropper he is? I think we've speculated but I may have missed the confirmation. It may still be a weekly.

I'm hoping more people can complete the event too.

Thanks! We’re going for testing as soon as possible and just praying for no symptoms and negative results!
    Pavo is a confirmed daily energy dropper :-)