Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869 LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Quote Originally Posted by just4thefun View Post
    Apologies if this isn?t a new item but I haven?t noticed it before. Does anyone know what the for sale sign is? I haven?t expanded to it yet.
    It means that the land plot that the sign is on is discounted for a limited time.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Host(ess)
    Exotic pet feed/feeding problems…
    1. I’ve always used the light pink feed bag—used my android to make and sell to my iPhone/iPad. A couple of weeks ago I can make it/sell it, but it never shows on iPhone/iPad. This just started!
    2. My neighbors pink feed bag disappeared and a green Venus flytrap feed bag appeared. I’m 2 levels above and I still have light pink feed bag and no green Venus flytrap bag

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    It means that the land plot that the sign is on is discounted for a limited time.
    Thank you!

So why does this Ice Cream thing keep being asked for in the Delivery Trucks? I've been asked for it twice now, but cannot craft or buy it due it needing a craft made after level 55.

Once in August, and and again yesterday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9865.jpeg 
Views:	32 
Size:	204.3 KB 
ID:	71065

Name:	IMG_0415.jpeg 
Views:	33 
Size:	213.6 KB 
ID:	71066

I believe I've also been asked for it in one plane order before too. But those aren't much concern for me, due to the fact I can delete it and do other plane orders instead. The Delivery Truck order I cannot fulfil or void because well... you have no choice but to either do it, use gems or ignore it and do what you can. Or worse, wait over 20+ hours for a doable truck order. The only issue with that is, well I don't have 400 gems to be using when it asks for this, which means I cannot complete the Truck and no cowbells for me. Even if I complete / fill everything else.

Like the Ice Cream Cone (don't know the actual name) itself unlocks at level 54, however the Chocolate ice cream needed for it doesn't unlock until level 55. I cannot craft the Ice cream yet, because again, level issue, and secondly, I cannot even use gems to "buy" or rather "get" the chocolate ice cream. It's also locked / not purchasable.

Name:	IMG_0413.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	298.8 KB 
ID:	71067

Name:	IMG_0414.jpeg 
Views:	28 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	71068

Hopefully this is changed.

And this isn't just my brokenness talking.
    Realistically, who would be willing to spend 400 gems at the Truck to get the Ice Cream cones completed. Especially if they have both the Smokehouse and Golden Lure unlocked. The smaller Junkyards can be helpful same with the Ore Veins, but 400 gems helpful? Same with the Silver Cowbell, which the only two uses is to craft the Golden Lure or unlock a special Goat Skin I believe.

I cannot afford to be spending over 100+ gems each time this appears to be asked for either. And it's appeared twice if not three times for me now. It's not realistic. Especially when playing cowbell roulette anyway.

I have been asked for it AGAIN. Not even a full day later after being asked for it yesterday.

Name:	IMG_0419.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	612.6 KB 
ID:	71069

As Desmond from RDC said, "when is it going to be too much?"
    Last edited by GreeneryGalore; 09-24-23 at 09:10 AM.

Wait, my apologises to the moderators. I realised I should've posted this in that one thread about the Truck Orders.

In here.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...et-Jun-16-2016

It would've made better sense and related to that specific discussion/topic more. Again, I'm sorry for the mess of which I just created and wrong part of the forum I posted this on.

Rhino Keeper
    Is it possible to ?see? the grammas jars to buy in order to complete trains?
    We can?t grow them but if we can search the paper & neighbors it may be possible to fill the required expired event item.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a goat that belongs in a Goat Glades but I can’t find it in my market or already out on my farm. Of course I have a lot of pets out. What does it look like?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I have a goat that belongs in a Goat Glades but I can’t find it in my market or already out on my farm. Of course I have a lot of pets out. What does it look like?
    Here's a picture of mine in the cellar.

Name:	IMG_8031.JPG 
Views:	6 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	71955
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t have a Goat Glade anywhere that I can find. What can I do to get one?

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I don’t have a Goat Glade anywhere that I can find. What can I do to get one?
    It's not for sale at this time.
    Most of the goats can live in the wildlife den.

That goat glades ... years ago came with the Birthday Goat
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new