Page 135 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1720

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    Anyone know if the garden and conservatories will continue to drop tulips through the end of the event once we complete level 8 and the tea party?
    Of course they would. They'll continue to drop tulips until the event officially ends, then the garden will just drop coins and xp and the conservatory will drop its normal items.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Rhino Keeper
    For events they should change the powers of Sir Piggles and let him drop whatever item we are collecting, along with his usual drops, of course.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 4613 tulips. Got all individual prizes, but I have no space to put the meadow so it is in storage. I have been planning to keep conservatories out until the end of event for the good of the community, but I may put away 2 of them leaving only 15 out, because I desperately need the space.
    My castle garden is level 7 and I don't intend to update it anymore. I like the way it looks now. I bought a fancy fountain before and they look good (to me) together in front of my Castle.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-03-25 13.34.59.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	143.4 KB 
ID:	19372
    Last edited by clarity625; 03-25-15 at 10:54 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally reached 4600. I'm sorry but I just DON'T get the meadow. What in the world could live in that cottage? A flea???
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I am sure with the next community event they will not have collections based on something that we can build multiples of.

I don't think it was ever in their plan that we would be able to bypass their deliberate low drop rate of tulips by building conservatories. I think it was an oversight and their intention was that people would compensate the low tulip rate with using gems to level up and collect.
    Yep...you hit the nail right on the head! They've been dropping the ball for the last few months.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

We're at 100% (yay!)

Still, I'm not sure if I'll display this prize. As others have said, it's the scale. (The problems with scale are one of the things I find most frustrating with the game the other being the difficulty in creating symmetrical layouts.)

Executive Chef
    Well done everyone one more community prize left to go!

I had hopes this pond would be an actual useful one. I guess it's really all decorations.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, quick update and I'll put this in post 2 as well... I sent a question through to TL about the Tea Time goal questioning whether or not it needs to be done and its purpose given it doesn't reward any tulips. This goal is basically your choice whether you complete it or not and won't affect any other progress in the event.

So, if you'd rather use your milk elsewhere, that's fine. If you've already completed it, that's ok too. I haven't heard whether or not there are any additional goals this week either.

Any unfinished goals will disappear when the event expires as is normal practice.

There's no purpose other than to collect 70 coins and 3xp??

sadly, apparently not.... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-25-15 at 01:45 PM.