Page 113 of 172 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1720

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

I have a problem getting rat tails for the Agua-Kazaam part of the event. Since reaching the Agua-Kazaam, I am only receiving about 1 rat tail per day. Will I make it to the end of the event???

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonstoneJr View Post
    I have a problem getting rat tails for the Agua-Kazaam part of the event. Since reaching the Agua-Kazaam, I am only receiving about 1 rat tail per day. Will I make it to the end of the event???
    You should make it as that goal doesn't stop you from upgrading your garden and collecting tulips and there's still a lot of time left. While you're trying to get the rat tails, keep collecting from it and get the clippers and gloves and you should be fine.

I have been collecting from the garden for 2 days and still haven't dropped clippers?.. This is really slowing me down!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonstoneJr View Post
    Try planting corn and wheat to trigger skunkupines, you should get tulips from the crops and tulips plus rat tails from the skunkupines. See the Hub nugget #5 for other crops that trigger them, but those two work well for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I had 31 gloves, and 10 clippers (garden lvl 6), so that is almost 1 in 3. It could be worse, only need 7 clippers more to reach lvl 8. But at this rate, with 4-5 collections per day, it's gonna take almost a week to complete it.

When calculating the droprate, you must bare in mind that you already spent far more gloves than clippers, so if you only look at your stash, it doesn't make the right calculation.

So, when your garden is at lvl 4, and you have 5 gloves and 1 clipper, you have had a droprate of 18 gloves, and 4 clippers.

QFT (tho I don't think they'll close this thread).
    Yes, you're right, instead of 91 gloves/45 clippers = 2,02, I got totally 142 gloves/67 clippers = 2,12. I guess the difference becomes smaller the more gardening items you collect
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Where can i get red petals from without having to buy the red flower i dont put money into a game......i need red petals for a conservatory?

You can get red petals from old logs, plants in a log, multi-coloured hedge, patch of tall grass, and ferns.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GarfieldandPookie View Post
    You can get red petals from old logs, plants in a log, multi-coloured hedge, patch of tall grass, and ferns.
    And if you have Ivy's hut, it occasionally drops from there.

If you're not into spending money, I do the game offers that they put up - the ones that say 'install this game'. You'll get thirty gems just for installing and playing through the demo of how to play the new game (you'll get a goal in CS that will dispense gems), and another fifteen for various level goals. And then you can simply delete the game you downloaded for the offer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Has anybody by any chance made pics from the back description of the meadow before the texts were changed yesterday? Or can tell by memory what it was? I'm curious about the original wording. Thanks.
    It can't have been very interesting as I can't recall 100% for sure what it said, lol. However, my vague memories suggest 'Commemorating Thurston and Sabina's special day.' I didn't take a pic, because I did not think I might be the only player to remember it... Also, I was getting a bit tired with the whole silly thing by then, sorry, lol!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef
    Thanks guys i found a page on red petals i fortunately have liads of money saved up so iv put tall grass and fern to clear im half way there to getting what i need
    One level to go to level 15

Pern i do those goals they handy in all the games i just dont like spending rather save for something nice i do the daily goals that pop up to..just did the mushroom one handy too thanks again