Page 104 of 172 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1720

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    Given the relative sizes, that would be one odd food court. Giant fairies sitting next to mini Sabina and Thurston (according to the back it is another wedding item). Love the bountiful table drops and the look of the patio table, but keeping mine separated. Tea party went right back to storage after pic.

Attachment 19258
    Yeah, I know a lot of people are loving the return to size & scale but it really is tiny...I put mine by Pepe and his house. Maybe he can become a cultivated little creature and find another nice skunky to invite over.

New Resident
    Ok I just fought a troll, boar and a fang beast.... Did not get the first tulip from them. When I was getting at least one tulip from any monster.

Fashion Designer
    I am at Level 8 on my Castle Garden and had no problems collecting clippers until I reached Level 7. Until then I was collecting exactly what I needed to level up and had no excess gloves or clippers. If I remember, I had 10 extra gloves when I finally got the last clipper to level up to Level 8. I think I needed that last clipper for at least a day, maybe two but less than three.

Since I have been at Level 8 it seems my garden is rarely dropping either gloves or clippers. Just checked after collecting again and my stats are 17 gloves:7 clippers

Had I realized that the Garden that was quite lovely at Level 4-7 would look so hideous at Level 8, I might not have given that last clipper to level up to get an unanimated water feature where the water doesn't quite resemble water. Since I have it fairly well hidden behind trees now I will keep it out and collect tulips for the Community, but I have no use for an ugly decoration that drops coins and XP which I don't need as I have been at Level 50 for a long time and to my knowledge TL has no plans to raise the upper level limit so XP is is totally useless to me.

Too bad I can't wave a magic wand when the Faux Flower Fake Frenzy is over and turn my Castle Garden back to the Level 7 configuration which was quite attractive. I might be able to fit it into my Kingdom as a pretty deco, but the frozen water ruins it for my my decorative scheme

Did I miss it or is TL silent again after the "confusion" post by Pika that shows that TL is indeed very confused? I had optimistically hoped that we would finally be told the truth if we asked often enough, but unless I missed it I suppose my optimism was once again misplaced when it comes to getting a straight answer from Team Lava/Storm 8

Buy the way, have we figured out what we are to call the Team Lava/Storm 8 umbrella now? I am unsure what to call them and although what I might wish to call them is not allowed in the forums, I don't know how to officially refer to them now and Team Lava/Storm8 and Storm8/Team Lava are not easy to type. Even TL/S8 is awkward and more like a secret password than a company name. Although Storm8 announced that nothing would change but the icon and the forums, they have invaded Castle Story to place their logo inside the game so it seems they crave recognition now as the big shots. Too bad they don't seem to be overseeing the game itself because if they played it they should be aware of the confusion on Team Lava's part about the difference between a wedding and a flower. If they expect a change for the better, I would expect them to have had an Intervention about the wedding/flower confusion by now, but they are silent too it seems.

Pika, if you are going to be silent on the truth of the Wedding Frenzy, could you at least please answer a question about how to refer to your employer properly in this thread and forum? Thanks
    Last edited by 55lee55; 03-19-15 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Spelling.

I will be collecting gloves & clippers at level 7 until the event expires. Then maybe I'll upgrade to 8 or maybe I won't ... Haven't decided yet..
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I will be collecting gloves & clippers at level 7 until the event expires. Then maybe I'll upgrade to 8 or maybe I won't ... Haven't decided yet..
    If you want to help the community with tulips, as well as yourself, it would be best to level up now because the Level 8 garden drops more tulips per collection than it does at Level 7. Once the event is finished all it will drop is coins and XP.

If it is a question of the aesthetics, that is of course your decision and if you are like me you might like the looks of the Garden much better before the addition of the faux water. I am unhappy about the way this event has been presented so I am hiding my Garden and storing it as soon as the event is over because I did level up to get more tulips for the Community at the expense of aesthetics. You will be right, no matter which way you decide

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkaf View Post
    Ok I just fought a troll, boar and a fang beast.... Did not get the first tulip from them. When I was getting at least one tulip from any monster.
    Oh, that doesn't sound right. You might want to report it in the Bugs threads because I have never fought a beast without getting tulips. They have been a guaranteed drop which is why I quit collecting flowers or crops.

I would be really disappointed if TL/S8's "fix" for this disaster of an Event was to stop dropping tulips from beasts. It must be a bug.

Hope it gets resolved for you.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 03-19-15 at 06:06 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylania View Post
    Given the relative sizes, that would be one odd food court. Giant fairies sitting next to mini Sabina and Thurston (according to the back it is another wedding item). Love the bountiful table drops and the look of the patio table, but keeping mine separated. Tea party went right back to storage after pic.

Attachment 19258
    Lols...it's the kids table!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	19260
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

New Resident
    OK everythingnsays the garden clippers can be collected from the castle garden. Yet I have been collecting as often as I can. Have collectednenough gloves for the second upgrade but I am not getting any clippers to do the upgrade?

Sorry guys, this has been reported and fixed! These items are not part of the wedding and were made for the Flower Frenzy Event. The descriptions were incorrectly set, they were descriptions reused from the previously released wedding items. The descriptions for the prizes have been updated!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by anirtak2 View Post
    OK everythingnsays the garden clippers can be collected from the castle garden. Yet I have been collecting as often as I can. Have collectednenough gloves for the second upgrade but I am not getting any clippers to do the upgrade?
    I'm so sorry to hear that. Some people are having horrible drop rates for the clippers. Hopefully they'll drop for you soon. If they don't, maybe you should email support@teamlava.com and ask them to look into your game. I'd think after 5-10 collections you should at least get 1 set of clippers.