Page 27 of 172 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Executive Chef
    Lol, just bought 7 conservatories, then my red petals were gone. I already had 3 conservatories, so I can build another 5. Just found out I still have 44 fancy beams and 44 fancy blocks, so no need to worry about those too: as soon as I have the red petals, I will have 15 conservatories

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Once you reach the minimum 950 tulips for the first community prize, you'll be able to get the others as we all work together towards the tulips for each new community prize.

First garden(level3) collection netted 6 tulips & 1 glove.
    But there are individual prizes that require you alone to get.. The top line
    Last edited by burritosprings; 03-12-15 at 06:43 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    i think a realistic goal for me would be 70tulips.. will try to slowly build those conservatory. #Lvl26.

Farm Supplier
    Ending day 1 at 52 tulips...not sure yet if I should feel good about that number?

Executive Chef
    I hate to complain but this just doesn't seem possible to me. I just used 40 energy and recieved 7 tulips. I got them from two conservatories and two skunkupines. I didn't get another single tulip from collecting from plants and crops, not even my Fellora plants. Fellora plants take two days to grow, as you all know, so I would have thought they would at least drop two tulips for the eight plants I collected from. So far today I've managed to collect 17/18 tulips, that's just ridiculous. Unless I plan on spending the next 22 days glued to my iPad with no sleep and give up my job and ignore all the people in my life and stop playing my other TL games which happen to have timed events going on in them at the moment also I'm not even going to get half way through this event.

I much prefer how it's done in DS and FFS where you can get a definite amount of drops from certain actions, like planting and hatching. You can plan ahead a little more and manage your time better.
    I'm not enjoying this, it already feels like a chore. I know all the hard work that TL puts into this game and I usually enjoy everything with very little to complain about but this just seems a bit much to me.

Good luck everyone, you're gonna need it.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

I do not have the event icon, so I am unable to see how many tulips I have. I understand that they do not show in the inventory, and I have seen the screenshot of what the icon should look like, so I'm not just confused - It simply is not there. Anyone else having this issue? Btw, I am using an Android.

Rhino Keeper
    What is castle garden? Is it the flowers, the plots or a building?

Has anyone checked out Stormies Castle? It shows all the prizes from the event.

I'm ending day 1 and I only have 48 tulips. Hope the drop rates get higher... I can't afford another conservatory.

I agree, the tulip drop rate from flowers is miserable. I'm yet to receive one, and it's been 7h since update now.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.