Page 107 of 125 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1242

Thread: Castle Story: 7/21 | An Orchestrated Occasion | timed event | EXPIRED

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    Anybody who has finished can you tell me if you can collect more than 25 Festival Tickets, For example collect from both of my level 5 Theatres for 50 Festival Tickets, So i can hoard some for my inventory collection. lol

Chapter 9 Goal 2 at present 10 more Cottages to tap,
    And 4 Bows is all the items i need to collect to complete Chapter 10 and the quest so looking good.

Would love to know the answer since I am also at Chapter 9 Goal 2 waiting for 10 more cottages to tap!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CeceGma View Post
    Would love to know the answer since I am also at Chapter 9 Goal 2 waiting for 10 more cottages to tap!
    No your only going to get 25 tickets for clicking the one theater. It will pop up saying you got 25 tickets.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay! Got him! A huge, massive thank you to Kattz and those who gemmed ahead to get the info, and thank you for answering all our questions. I was unable to log in for a little while there, so I think the server issues remain. But I got through.

Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Updates

Hi guys, some of you may be having issues getting into the forum and/or games. Just want you to know that this has been reported. Let's wait for the team to fix this. Sorry about this.
    I hope so I only have less than 12 hours to finish....

Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Feedback on the quest, I got Aanpa .
    I was really pleased with the beginning of the quest, visiting neighbors and popping hearts. Was glad to see this incorporated, even visiting community members. The amount of hearts and visits the right amount.
    You also gave those who are at lower levels different requirements, I also think this is a great change. It gives everybody a chance to finish.
    I liked the different elements of the quest, crafting, planting, visiting, and collecting. You had a good mix of different elements involved.
    Again this is the second storybook quest that was impossible to complete from the beginning, but for the fact we have very generous people who speed ahead and let us know the different chapters and requirements this issue wouldn't of come to light til chapter 9. I don't think that's fair to those who invest the amount of time it takes to complete these to have panic set in after getting to the end knowing there's no way to complete these.

If the game makers are going to require massive amounts of an item a 0-3 drop isn't appropriate even if it's every hour or half hour. The library is an excellent example on how drops should be handled 3 or 7 with a longer timer but you can have more than one, with the music stand dropping 0-3. You could of had another building drop ink with a 3-7 drop rate like the theater. The math should add up so that players who can't be attached to their devices have a chance to finish.

Each chapter should be able to be finished in a day or a day and a half in the beginning and a day at the end. Another example collect from 4 marketplaces should be a chapter 2 or chapter 3 event, collect hearts from neighbors should be a 9 or 10 chapter. It gives people an opportunity to catch up.

As I said before I was pleased with how the event started out it was well planned, at the end it just seemed to have numbers thrown at it hoping it was doable.

Also S8 I don't mind having events for people who buy gems and spend them, If you're going to have an event like that just make sure it's made known ahead of time, so I know not to start it.

Wording also matters, some of the wording on the quest don't match with the requirements that are intended. In a timed quest this just adds more confusion. If there are other ways to get an item please leave a clue to search for more of that item. For instance old Thomas's house, many people didn't know because it wasn't mentioned. Leaving players in a bigger bind. I always try to relay information to my neighbors, they all don't check the forums. I do try to get the information out.

For all the new players, a good rule of thumb is to try and get one of each building to level 5. Not only is this good for the story goals it's also good for the side goals. Try to stock up and keep an inventory of 50 of each item if possible. I know it's not always doable it's challenging but it does help. Once you get to the higher levels it becomes easier.

Hoping the next storybook events take some of these suggestions into account. I love Castle Story. Lately it's becoming more of a chore, I have enough of those to do already.

Well said. Thank you for taking your time to express how many of us that love this game feel.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The team is investigating an issue where some users may have experienced connectivity errors when accessing our games. The earliest update will likely be Monday because we need to investigate for multiple games. We truly, madly, deeply appreciate the patience of those affected. Thank you!
    Was unable to access either the game or the forum for 8 hours. I had already completed the quest,however,for those who had this problem & meant they were unable to complete could you kindly extend their timer.

Rhino Keeper
    Hello everyone! Been trying to log in from the salon for the better part of an hour @__@ Wanted to let you all know I'm right here with you all, I'm experiencing the connection issues as well. I cannot make any promises, but I will discuss this with the team when we're all back in the office on Monday.

Sorry for these issues! Have a great weekend everyone <3

Rhino Keeper
    So close, but so far to go! I've got 5 more sheets to make and keep getting only 1 ink from both Thomas and jester. I've spent gems on Thomas to speed up and get only 1 ink. With the non - connectivity during these last crucial hours please consider extending the timer so many more players can finish. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdgulle View Post
    Feedback on the quest, I got Aanpa .
    I was really pleased with the beginning of the quest, visiting neighbors and popping hearts. Was glad to see this incorporated, even visiting community members. The amount of hearts and visits the right amount.
    You also gave those who are at lower levels different requirements, I also think this is a great change. It gives everybody a chance to finish.
    I liked the different elements of the quest, crafting, planting, visiting, and collecting. You had a good mix of different elements involved.
    Again this is the second storybook quest that was impossible to complete from the beginning, but for the fact we have very generous people who speed ahead and let us know the different chapters and requirements this issue wouldn't of come to light til chapter 9. I don't think that's fair to those who invest the amount of time it takes to complete these to have panic set in after getting to the end knowing there's no way to complete these.

If the game makers are going to require massive amounts of an item a 0-3 drop isn't appropriate even if it's every hour or half hour. The library is an excellent example on how drops should be handled 3 or 7 with a longer timer but you can have more than one, with the music stand dropping 0-3. You could of had another building drop ink with a 3-7 drop rate like the theater. The math should add up so that players who can't be attached to their devices have a chance to finish.

Each chapter should be able to be finished in a day or a day and a half in the beginning and a day at the end. Another example collect from 4 marketplaces should be a chapter 2 or chapter 3 event, collect hearts from neighbors should be a 9 or 10 chapter. It gives people an opportunity to catch up.

As I said before I was pleased with how the event started out it was well planned, at the end it just seemed to have numbers thrown at it hoping it was doable.

Also S8 I don't mind having events for people who buy gems and spend them, If you're going to have an event like that just make sure it's made known ahead of time, so I know not to start it.

Wording also matters, some of the wording on the quest don't match with the requirements that are intended. In a timed quest this just adds more confusion. If there are other ways to get an item please leave a clue to search for more of that item. For instance old Thomas's house, many people didn't know because it wasn't mentioned. Leaving players in a bigger bind. I always try to relay information to my neighbors, they all don't check the forums. I do try to get the information out.

For all the new players, a good rule of thumb is to try and get one of each building to level 5. Not only is this good for the story goals it's also good for the side goals. Try to stock up and keep an inventory of 50 of each item if possible. I know it's not always doable it's challenging but it does help. Once you get to the higher levels it becomes easier.

Hoping the next storybook events take some of these suggestions into account. I love Castle Story. Lately it's becoming more of a chore, I have enough of those to do already.
    Wish there was a like button as this is so beautifully put about the game and how we feel about Castle Story.
    -------------------------------------------------Signature ----------------------------------------------------------

WILL NEVER BUY GEMS UNTIL THE PURPLE ALICORN GETS THE 40 ENERGY BACK THAT WAS ADVERTISED

I never got a 7 drop from ink !!!!! One mostly and rare 3 on all 3 of my games I play an I stay home so I now am finally at the end occasionally speeding up the ink and I am at the end with 15 sheets. To make. I thought these goals were supposed to be doable however with one drop every 2 hours only gives me 4 sheets per day. I'm finding these timed quest are becoming ridiculous having to quest every 30 min and giving the main drop to be the least so your forced to spend money. I do spend money but in the rules the quest are promised to be doable if you spend the time committed to the drop time. However this one is not and I have spent money before on the last quest and purchased the flower bundle on all three games. ID; are Storyplayer 67 has only given mostly one drop and StorysPlayer67 the same. Include this one too. Who can make 15 sheets in 11 hours. I have played this game since it came out never complain about any other time but this one is foolish for trying. I set my timer to get the ink too !!!! What happened to the person who worked on these quest in the beginning they had a better hand on timing on finishing timed goals. Even all the way back to the dragon egg hunt. I got all 3. Seems we have been doing a lot of work for thing that doesn't even give you drops that you can't get some place else and it takes up space on the board like the A little green elf in one of allies quit what do you get a star well that doesn't do much for people who are at level 50 !!!! Anyway it is not fixed on any of these Id's and I am forced to spend money if I want the little cute thing that waves for the 8 days of my Time commitment to this quest. 7 drops of ink would have been a wonderful thing. I get one. Why do random on the most important thing needed ad fill my inventory with thing I can't use. They should have made the ink drop the same amount or give us another place to get it. My inventory is spilling with paper. Also a 2 hour collection the others are 30 min or 1 hour. I don't mind spending money but the quest should be doable I have looked at the other kingdoms and they are not as far as me. Because I stay home I guess and speed up my ink. But these timed goals are supposed to be doable. This one is not.